Part 4

The next morning I got up late. And looked at my phone to see a message. 

'Hey it me. James' I great just what I need. 

'What in gods name do you want!' I type back. With an immediate response. 

'I want you. ;)' I freeze. 

'And I hate you.' I type back throwing my phone onto my bed. 

I hear a ding from my phone. I cant help it. I look at my phone. 

'Oh honey, I know you don't hate me. Lying is a sin ;)' My heart stops. Breath, you acting like a 12 year old girl. 

I shook my head and grabbed my gym bag after I got changed and headed to the gym. If I was going to survive this... man being back in my life I need to have some time to myself and gather my thoughts. 

After my short gym work out I headed to the rink. I tied my hair into a braid and put my skates on. Seeing on the opposite end of the rink was James. We looked at each other. I breathed in before skating over to him. 

'How did you get my number?' I asked staring him right in the eyes. 

'I have my ways' he replied as he skated closer to me. His handsomely toned body only inches away from me. My face was up to him neck so he had to look down on me. 

'That's not an answer.' I folded my arms. He smirked. And I could fell as if I was on air. I was melting. 

I crossed my arms.I had to control myself. I pushed him away. 

'Whats wrong baby?' he asked. 

'Don't call me baby.' I said calmly and coolly. Skated away. I needed to take a break. 

AN: Im sorry its short I wanted to upload but and still not sure where I am going with the story. xx Queenie