Your are my best Friends[Beyclub]

Author :I'm back with special Chapters

Author :I'm back with special Chapters. So this story is about 6 friends that always been together no matter what happen. So Beyclub Ken will be here as ---

Valt:Wheres? I can see it at all.

Shu:Valt let her finish first.

Author:Thanks Shu, Ken will be a transfer student. Now let begin.
__________________________________
Ken POV

"Well, here we go. My new life start Here. "I whisper. I walk into the gate. I go to principal office. I knock on the door.

"COME IN" a voice say. I enter the room.

"H-hi, I-im T-the n-new s-student"I stuttering. The principal nod and gave me my schedule. I walk to the class 3-1. In the hallways I bump into a short male with chocolates brown eyes, spiky dark blue hair, a headband, a gray vase with "V" letter on it, a red hoodie and a red -white trainer/conserve. He smile at me.

"Hi, I'm Valt Aoi. Nice to meet you. "He say and held his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand.

"I'm ker, this is Besu/Beus and This is Ken"I use my demon like cat puppet to speak. He smile.

"What class are you in? "An albino guy. Who I just notice there is 5 people there. An emo looking guy, a guy that eating lollipop, A male with Goldilock hair and albino with a red eyes.

"3-1. Why? "Ker say.

"We also in the same class with you"a Goldilock say.

"I'm Daigo, this is Shu, Wakiya and Rantaro or we call him honcho "the emo or Diago say.

We head to the class together.

~~4 Month later~~
Shu POV

"Didn't anyone see that Ken have acting wierd recently. "I ask. They nod. Ken come in the class and seat at his seat.

"Good Morning Ken. Something up I mean you seem weird recently. "Valt being the smol bean he is ask Ken. Ken just smile at him.

"Nothing. I just thinking that all" Ken say using Besu.

Something seem wrong with him. What is he think about I mean we are all friends I thought. The teacher enter the class and teach us our lesson.

3 month later
Ken POV

"This it. My last day here. "I say. I about to enter when I have been pull into a hug by Valt.

"Ken, why don't you tell us that you will move? "Valt say. I turn behind and see all of them standing behind me.

"I'm sorry. I'm always moving duel to my parents work. I wish I could be here with all of you. I wish that I don't have to move. You all are my best friends."I say. I see tear in all of them eyes. Even Oh-im - not -gonna-crying boy Wakiya. We walk to the class and spend my last day with them.

~~Time skip to Moving Time evening ~~

Author POV

Beyclub Currently in front of Ken house alkbof them have a gift/present for him. They talk a bit before Ken enter the house.

"This is From me"Daigo say giving a dark purple Gift. The next one is Shu and lastly Wakiya.

"This is from all of us"Valt say. Ken cry and enter the Van. The Van moving leaving them alone.
Valt try to chase the van. Ken look from the side mirror and roll down the window.

"I hope we met again"Ken say. The Beyclub cry.

A few months past by after Ken moving they met again at Zac Party.

"Yo, long time no see"Ken say. The Beyclub turn and see Ken they rush to him. They greet and talk for a bit until Wakiya start an arguments with Honcho then Valt Join to protect Honcho And Daigo, Ken and Shu standing watching them.

"Thanks You for waiting for me and be my Best Friends "Ken say.

____________ The End ____________

Author :Done. So Ken what you get?

Ken:I Got a cute puppet from Rantaro, Shu give me a glove, Daigo give me a Candy. Wakiya give me A new launcher. Valt give is my Fav.

The Beast: What is it?!

Ken: My favorite Food Beybread *Eat the beybread alone*

Author : Ehem. The Beyclub gift?

Ken: Our Pictures together!!!
*Show The Pictures*

Ken: Our Pictures together!!!           *Show The Pictures*

Author :Thanks For Sharing

Author :Thanks For Sharing. Wakiya You finish. *waking up Free*

Wakiya : Request Open. Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Valt : Watch this *push Author to Free, Author and Free end up cuddling together *

The Big 5: I ship it!!