Chapter 23: Marriage

May 23, 2019

Roni's POV

Today's the day. The day that I will be married to the love of my life. I'm scared yet excited. I don't know how happy I am to be here right now. Everyone is here, my friends, my family, they're all here to support me.

Right now, I was looking in front of the mirror, taking a final look at myself before I go to the church.

"How do I look? " I asked Nessa

"Roni you look absolutely gorgeous. Aaron will drool over you I promise" Nessa said

"Wow thanks for the compliment Nessa" I said

"Of course. Also hey you excited? " Nessa asked

"Yeah but nervous at the same time" I said

"Why? " Nessa asked

"Because today is the most important day of my life. Today, I will promise to be with Aaron my entire life until I die." I said

"It's gonna be okay Roni. Today will be the best day of your life I promise"  Nessa said as I just smile.

"Veronica? Are you ready? " My mom entered the room.

"Yes. Is the car here? " I asked as she nods. We get in the car and head to the church

About 15 minutes we arrive. I get out of the car.

Aaron's POV.

Today's the day. The day I have been dreaming of my entire life. I always wondered who I will be married too. I can't be even more happy right now. I'm really scared yet nervous. I didn't write a script on what to say because  I just want... To tell her how I feel in front of everyone. I didn't want to base it off a stupid script. I wanted to tell her how I truly felt. 

We were standing near the altar, waiting for the bride to arrive and about 5 mins later, she did. She got out of her car and started walking the carpet. My eyes were glued to hers. She looked absolutely beautiful. That wedding gown fit her body perfectly,her hair was curled and styled, her make up was absolutely gorgeous and everything was just incredible. I couldn't even process what was happening because wow...just wow. I've never seen something so beautiful my entire life.

While walking down the aisle, Roni looked at me and gave me a passionate smile. I was smiling at her the entire time not even knowing. A tear fell from my eye knowing that this is it. This is really it. I'm marrying the woman of my dreams. And I couldn't ask for anyone else.

When she got closer, I offered her my arm. She linked her arms around mine and I whispered "you look beautiful"

"Thank you. You look really handsome"  Roni whispered as we went in front of the altar.

The priest started saying stuff and the entire time, Roni and I just kept sharing quick glances at each other. Then finally, we were going to say our vows. She was going to go first.

"I have been imagining of this day since I was a child. I always wondered who I will be standing in front of this altar. Aaron, we've been through hell and back.... From having amnesia, to dying and reviving. We've been through so much together. When I got amnesia, I remembered my ex, I don't know how you felt back then but I am so frickin glad you fought for me because if you didnt, we wouldn't be where we are right now. I know you've been through so much pain because of me. I still don't know why you haven't gave up yet but I am so thankful you didn't. Im so frickin thankful Aaron. I love you so much, I'm willing to do anything for you and I'm willing to go through life with you. Heaven or hell. I will go through it with you.  I'm sorry for everything I've done to you in the past, I know I've hurt you, and you didn't deserve that. You made me believe in love, in fact, you told me how to love and you made me feel loved. Nothing in the world feels better than being with the one you truly love the most. I, Veronica Jo Merrell, vow to spend my entire life with you, to go through hardships with you, to fight for you, to love you, to help you, or whatever I can do just to be the perfect wife you deserve. I love you so much Aaron and I'm so glad to be standing here with you today. I love you so so so much Aaron" Veronica said crying. I started crying too....