confession.❤️|3|

Changkyun PoV

"Do you want to go out with me?"  He said and I was so speechless. Now I know why he asked me if I would be okay. I'm definitely not okay because my heart is going to explode.

I have never had this feeling before. I'm going to die at this rate.

should I pretend to pass out?.... yes Changkyun that's it! Throw yourself on the ground and pretend that you didn't hear......NO CHANGKYUN ARE YOU CRAZY??? He will leave you on the spot I swear.... get a grip of yourself now ...... *breath in, breath out, repeat* answer..... now you have to answer him. Even if you heard him you should tell him at least something•

"Wha-t" •omg for the love of God why did I say that from all words? JUST WHY?! *facepalm*•

"Uhh... I kind of thought that we fit like a puzzle because you are very cute..... I'm sorry I don't know what I'm saying" he said and I saw that he was nervous. I could see a pink shade of blush appear in his cheeks. He was cute through to call "us" a puzzle, I would definitely want that.

"Just for a week, after a week you can decide if you want to date me or not"
"Yes, I willing to do it" •that was kind of sudden Changkyun? I didn't know that my mouth can react before my brain, like wtf?•

"Okay , shall we go, or do you want to stay at you sisters wedding?"

"No it's okay it's embarrassing to enter the ceremony again let's leave"

"What do you want to do Changkyun?"

•I love the way that he's not selfish, I think he is one of those who think about others before himself. It's good though but it depends, let's see where this can take us.•

"Anything is okay, you can decide, I'm not a picky person hahah"

"Let's go to Momo cafe then, it's my friend's parents cafe, he is very kind and gentle I think you will get a long"

"Yea! Sure let's go, are we going with those clothes they are too formal"

"Let's go to my home and change I don't live far from here, I can give you clothes from mine"

"I hope I'm not a burdensome person"

"Absolutely not! I think they will look good on you"

We drove to his home which was like 8 minuets drive. He lived in a big apartment in a building. It was a 10-floor building and he lived on the 8th floor.

We took the elevator up and the ride there was so awkward. His personality was a quiet one but it doesn't seem like he minds our quiet moment. "Do you live alone?" I asked to have something to say. 
"Yes I do, my parents live in the country, you"  "I live here with my parents, sadly"
"Why is it sad"

"Because they are annoying sometimes and I always have to follow unnecessary rules and stuff like that but I appreciate the free time they give me"

"I bet they do it for your own good, they love you Changkyun"
"Thank you for telling me this, Hyunwoo"

It felt nice talking to Hyunwoo, he's a good listener and good at giving advice, I would like to have a deep conversation with him. He will understand me. We were already on the 8th floor and we make our way to the door. We stood in front of it, it was a grey door with a detail where you could see his name and last name.

He was taking out the key from his bag, not an easy task tho as it was nowhere to be found. After 2 minuets he found it, he looked so happy "here!" He said with a happy and quiet tone to not wake up the neighbors.

-inside shownus house-

Shownu pov

Can it be more embarrassing? Like a stupid man, I couldn't find the key to my own home. Please, life don't be like this.•

I opened the door and let changkyun in before myself.
"Treat this house as your own" I said so he can feel more comfortable. My parents always teach me to be humble. To treat others with love and respect.

He seemed to be embarrassed by the fact that he is here.
I can see that he is looking down and maybe blushing? Do I have to make him feel more welcome maybe?•

"Thank you very much" he said.

"It's okay Kyun" I said as I looked at him.

He looked at me with a smile and I can see the heat in his face.

I have actually no idea how to treat new people to your home. Because only the start will get very awkward if you're quiet and I'm a quiet person. I wish this will turn out well.

"I hope it's okay to call you Kyun?"

"Yeah no problem, I like it!" He said with a smile.

His smile is so cute I just want to keep him for my self •what the hell are you thinking??? You barely know the person to keep him, get yourself together!!!•

"What do you want to be called?" He suddenly asked and woke me up from my thoughts.

"Uhhhh? I don't know actually, let it be a surprise, find a name for me" I said with a laugh.

"Do people call you something?"

"Yeah like my friends and family call me shownu, you can use it if you want"

"Really? Shownu.., it's cool"

The way he said my nickname ohhhhh!!! Please please fuck me... I mean hug me...it's like honey from his mouth to my ear. I mean wut the actual heck shut up damn brain.
I have to take a shower before I do or say something very embarrassing then I swear I will kill myself. Or maybe he can take a shower before me it would be more polite. I didn't want him to wander all alone in my home.•

"Kyun wanna take a shower?" I asked.

"Yes" He said "do you have underwear and a towel, I will buy you new ones"

"You don't have to repay me you can have them for free" I said

"Very nice of you Hyungwoo.. I mean shownu" He said shyly.

I love the way he gets flustered. It's so cute I just want to hug him.

I just chuckled at his cuteness and he quickly got to the bathroom.

I hope you like this filler. I'm trying to make it up for this story because I'm very exited for it myself. I have so much homework it's not even real. I hate my life 💀💀💀💀 I really hope you liked  this chapter. Please give a star ⭐️ and tell me what you think!
❤️ EDIT!! I'm really sad at what happened in New Zealand 🇳🇿 the terrible terror attack that happened there in a mosque. My prayers goes to the victims and their families and my Muslim friends. Be safe ❤️❤️❤️