Forgive.❤️|17|

Changkyun PoV

After I run away from shownu I had no where to go. I didn't want to worry my parents. And I can't face them from what happened at the wedding. I felt very drained so I just passed out somewhere in the street.

I woke up in a unfamiliar place and that person. I remember that I saw a pretty boy before passing out. I looked around the room to the dry papers with a bowl of water. I think I got nursed. There was more medical tools in the room. It's like a hospital room.

I got up trying to gasp who the pretty boy is. I looked around the house as well. It was beautiful with the sofa and walls. It makes me wanna sleep. I went to the living room discretely to find the pretty boy. Oh! The pretty boy is busy making out. With...? I assume it's his boyfriend. I didn't want to ruin that beautiful moment they had. It reminded me of shownu and me. My heart hurts to think about what happened.

I wish it was a dream and shownu will come and find me. I wish Minhyuk would not touch him. I wish Jooheon could take Minhyuk so I could get shownu. I'm greedy for his love. I want shownu. I started to tear. I couldn't away here any longer. I need to find shownu.

I took my shoes and tried to walk away when the pretty boy found me. He pulled me back and didn't want me to go. I felt scared. I'm thankful that he took me In but I want to leave now.
"Sike, you're not going anywhere" he said and pulled me back to the house.

"I'm sorry for introducing myself late, I'm Kihyun and this is my boyfriend Hyungwon. I'm a psychiatrist and I help people to make things better. And I feel like you want to talk. I'm not gonna harm you in anyway so don't feel scared" he was talking so fast. I just nodded.

I think this is my opportunity. To sort things out and ask for advice. To a mere stranger. Should I tell the pretty boy? It's his specialty anyways. So I started by how I met shownu to what happened at his home. Kihyun was shocked but he gave me good advice.

He was professional at his job He calmed me down and answered my questions. His boyfriend was bringing us coffee and snacks. I think he is a secretary? Maybe. They look good together. I want to let them know. "I want to say that you look very adorable together" I said smiling. He was taken aback. He thanked me and blushed hard.

I looked over his boyfriend and his ears was red. Then it got serious again. "You know what? I suggest that you give him another chance since he and his friend was drunk, he had no control over the alcohol and his actions" he told me and I froze. I didn't know if it was the right thing because I was very angry, but maybe he's right.

"What would you do In a situation like this?" I asked wanted to hear his perspective. He looks over his boyfriend. "You know that boy over there did something to me but I forgave him because I loved him a lot and I'm kind of.... you know ... kind" I was shocked to hear that such a wonderful couple could have problems. I wanted to ask but that would be rude right? I'm curious.

Since my mouth can't shut up so I just asked. "What did he do?" I asked curiously. He was hesitate but answered anyway. "He cheated on me with a girl" he said with a smile. I fuqing chocking on my saliva. How can he smile, the fuck? He was aware of it too, his boyfriend.

"But it was like six year back in the day when we couldn't think properly, now we are strong as a rock, and I mean that shit happens but you give it another chance and if it's the same then find another man who loves you" he gave me another advice. I'm certain of something that I almost forgot. Shownu loves me. He fucking loves me, I think love can fix it. "Thank you really Kihyun, you helped me a lot" I thanked him.

"Since you are sick you can't leave" he said smirking "you can go to him tomorrow" he said and I blushed so much because my imagination got wild. I just need shownu I need him so much.

I think I need to end this story as fast as possible? Right? What do you say? I'm working on a story, so I want to end this so I can upload the other story. It's a surprise 😉 I hope you liked this chapter. I love to forget and forgive so I made Changkyun do the same. I mean everyone does wrong in their life, right? So I wanted to portray a wrongdoing that somehow will get forgiven. But how much can a person forgive? 🤔 How much do you love a person so you would do anything for him/her? (I hope you got what I'm trying to say) I think Changkyun is obsessed with shownu's love. He forgave him easily! What do you think? Would you forgive?

Love, forgive, respect my people, Karma is a bitch!❤️🌸

IF YOU ARE READING UNTIL HERE!!!! Then I just wanted to apologise for the long hiatus. I had to take a break to focus on school. And I got F in math so I had to deal with how stupid I am. I hated myself and it was an awful feeling. As you can see I want to end this story and introduce you to a new one. But mates! Since Math got me so much to the point that I think it's me who is the problem. I had to focus on something else. It means a lot to me to get the math grade. If I don't have it I will not be able to attend university and can you understand how much I worked for it. It all went for nothing. The teacher is a damn freak!!! I WILL TRAVEL AND FORGET ALL ABOUT SCHOOL SO I CAN START AGAIN WITH AN HAPPY MIND AND HEART THATS WHAT I NEED THE MOST. Sorry guys that means there will be not so fast updates or chapters. It will go slowly. But I promise I have you on my mind. I swear guys I love you! You are my happiness❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😩😩😩💘💘💘 shoutout to my friend -Maddie6706- you helped me through everything I love you! You are an angel ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️