Shownu's Home.❤️|5|

Shownu p.o.v

I heard sniffles from behind me as I hugged changkyun. What's going on? and why would the guy cry? in a beautiful day like this? Did wonho that bastard disturb him in any way?

I pulled out from the embrace and looked at Changkyun. "what happen kyun, why are you crying babe?" I said as I put my hand on his cheeks to lift his gaze up. He was looking down. And it breaks my heart so much to see him in such a state, I feel sorry for him and I want him to feel happy. I dried one tear and another and one more, he wont stop crying, he is so sad. I will start to cry soon.

"Did Wonho do something to you?" I said with a stern look on my face. He immediately looked at me and shaked his head, "No-o it's not Wonho hyung, he is very nice to me and all but..." he got quiet and started do cry more. I felt at ease to know that my bestfriend is not the reason but I started to get worried.

"But what Changkyun, talk to me please, I want to help you" "I'm ti-erd of th-i-s shit, I-I-I can't handle this any-y-ymore, I wish I could disappear" He started to speak and whine at the same time as he was shuttering and crying. "shhh" I hushed him. "say no more, tell me when you get ready, or don't tell me at all if you don't want" I said as I hugged him very tight into my chest.

I seated him in the car and moved myself to the driver spot. I started the engine and started to drive. The car ride was so awkward nobody said anything. We were quiet, yet enjoying the company. I gazed at Changkyun and he was leaning on the window. I couldn't read his expression, he was deep in thoughts. Not even reacting when I say his name. "Changkyun?" I said for the second time. Still no answer. I patted him and he quickly jumped a little bit. "Is everything good? Are you calm now?" I asked. "Yes shownu, thank you so much for comforting me earlier, I think I'm nothing without you" oh my god ??? What ? What do I respond to this? Help lmao? He just confessed all of a sudden? Oh lord help I don't want to say something stupid. "I love you..." *silence* he looked at me in surprise. I widen my eyes "I mean I'm glad that you feel this way Kyun, I also can't handle life without you" I said as I blushed so hard. My heart beat was speeding and I can't hide my smile anymore. He will start to think that I'm weird at this rate. Im fkn embarrassing myself right now. Should I just jump from the window? No! That will kill Kyun and I can't even think of loosing him. HELL TO THE NO!

"What?" He suddenly said.
I didn't realise that I said my thoughts aloud.

He was  looking at me with a confusing look.

I don't know what to say anymore... I started to smile.

He also started to smile until we burst into laughting. His laugh is so cute it's like music to my ears. My heart skipped a beat and I started to blush hard, why the heck do I blush?

"Tell me what you mean?" he said while laughting

"It's nothing please Changkyun ignore"

I wish I could just dissapear it's so embrassing like what the heck WHYYY???

"do you want to go to my place, it's pretty late and it's far to drive to your home" I offred

"No, I don't want to be a burden to you shownu, thank you a lot for today I can just take a subway from the subway station"

"Kyun, don't ever say that you are a burden to me because you are fucking not"

"Fine, I will just call to let them know"

We arrived at my home and prepared ourselves to go to sleep. I prepered new pajamas to kyun and, a tooth brush and a pillow and a clean blanket. I handed them over to him. "Here" I said as I gave them to him.

"Thank you shownu" he said shyly.

"No problem Kyun , I do anything for you"

He chuckled. And started to undress to wear the pyjamas. I could not stop stare at his ass. It was shaped like an apple, I wonder what it would feel to touch it? •holy graciosos lord, I can't control myself anymore? What I'm I supposed to do with my dirty mind? I would get a shoe from across the room soon, at this state. He would hate me and I need to fucking stop•