Chapter 9

This chapter is not edited......

Chapter 9

I wasn't sure what just happened. I tried to regain my breath and calm down my raging hard on. But I thought back to what I did and said. Yet there was no connection to what made her bolt.

Mia's POV

"Where the hell is my car?" I ask Blake as I walk in. It was the look on his face that made me stop dead in my tracks. His face was flush but the look in his eyes had me worried. "What happened?"

He took a deep breath and proceeded to explain, in very creepy detail, what happened. I roll my eyes at him. Did he really think I needed to hear every little thing? "I really don't know what I said or did wrong." He said looking so lost.

"Listen Blake, it seems to me like she may be dealing with something that may not even have anything to do with you. I really don't know her to well. So I am not even going to presume to try to dissect her for you. This is something; you will have to deal with yourself. I suggest you give her today to figure things out. Then talk to her. But I do mean talk to her. No coming on strong. No touching or kissing her. Just plain old talking" I say as I give him my serious look.

He smirks at me "damn, Aunt Mia. It seems like you really do know me." He shrugs "I can't help it. She turns me into an animal. All I want to do is feel her soft skin against my body. I am dying too finally be inside of her tight little."

"EWWWWWWWWWWWW. Cut the shit out Blake. This is something you should be talking to Carter about not me. Ewww, Ewww, you damn men are just so." His laugh cut off my rant. But I still gave him a dirty look.

Hayley's POV

I made it home and went straight to my room. I didn't even think about the fact that Liam would be home. That is until the bed sagged next to me and I felt an arm wrap around me. "Am I going to have to go kill Blake?" he asked and I could not help but laugh.

"I wiped my tears as I turned to Liam. "No he did nothing wrong" I said as I sniffed.

"Well your tears tell another story."

I turned to Liam and hid my face in the side of his chest. "Liam, we were making out and well and we were getting very um, Intense I guess you can say."