Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(There is a restricted chapter for this one)

I was sitting on the chair still teasing Mia. I wanted to know where her tickle spots where. I wanted to know what spot made her moan. I wanted to know what part of her body made her squirm. I wanted to know every inch of her.  This was a very remarkable woman. I truly did surprise me that with her personality. She wanted to be loved and cherished. That was something I could do.

Mia’s POV

I arched my back as Liam teased my body. I was so hot and ready for him. But damn, me and my big mouth. He wasn’t willing to go faster now. I had managed to get myself into a position that was killing me now. I really wanted him inside me. But he was hell bent on loving me slowly like I asked.  When he finally got to my cunny, I almost howled in pleasure.

He did not stop but was relentless in his ministration of my body. With ever lick and every pump of his fingers, he burnt his mark on my body. His mark reached my heart and my soul. Between my tears I felt myself professing my love to him. “Oh Liam I love you. I think I’ve loved you for as long as I have known you.”

He pulled me onto his lap and held me. He stroked my hair as he spoke. “Damn woman, you don’t know how long I have waited to hear those words. I don’t know if it’s really what you feel or the cause of the orgasm. But I fucking love you and will not let you ever go. Tell me you’ll marry me Mia. I need to know you will be mine forever.”

She pulled back and smiled at me. Thank goodness. I really didn’t relish getting down on my knees to propose to you. But that was on my plan for this weekend. I really do love you, you big loser.” She said as she kissed my nose.

“I really never did think you were a loser. It was kind of an I love to hate you because I loved you kind of relationship.” She smirked at me. “How many times did you picture strangling me?” I started to laugh. “But it was mostly because you love me. You wanted to date me. You wanted to kiss me.” I started to tease him until his hand went between my legs and started to stroke me again. “Liam please” I begged.

“Nope, I can’t let our first time be here at the garage. I am taking you home with me. No saying no. you will be mine for the next 3 days. We can work out the future during that time” I smiled.

“Liam, my bag is already in my car.’ I said laughing as he jumped up and got dressed.

“By the way, coming to me wearing nothing but that trench coat was the best gift ever. I hope this was the first of many treats like that.” We then dressed and made it to his house. I was so touched with the thought he put into our first time.

 I know you wanted a steamy chapter but. Hell fucking no. He is my Liam and you guys are not going to get to see his sexy body more than you have already, he is mine. So use your imagination because what he did to me in the garage was nothing compared to what he did to me in his house.

..

Let’s just say that for 3 days we fucked like bunnies.  We never left his bed room and called in for takeout. We literally ate in bed and off of each other. We woke up having sex or making love. We went to sleep having sex or making love.  On the third day, Blake and Hayley came home they too were very happy.

“So what are your intentions towards my sister?”  Liam asked Blake.

Blake was sitting on the couch and pulled Hayley on his lap and kissed her neck. “We are moving in together. We are still too young to get married. But we don’t want to be away from each other.” Hayley kissed him “but I know I will convince her one day. Now same question right back at you. What are your intensions with my aunt?”

Liam smiled as he yanked me on to his lap. “Well future nephew/ one day brother in law. We are getting married.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………