Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I turned to look at Blake’s profile. He was such a pretty man, I smile knowing full well he would hate to be called pretty. But his lips are just so plump. I wonder where he is taking me. For that matter I wonder why I needed to pack clothes. I know I have been avoiding him. But I really did have to do some serious soul searching.

I sigh lost in my own thoughts. Yes mother had been tough on Liam and me. But I guess she must have had her own fucked up reasons right? But I have decided that I would not let her treatment or words affect me. Affect what could be the best thing in my life. I turn to look at Blake again. Sure I might not be a size 4 or a 6, 8 , 10, 12. I close my eyes and mentally groan. Fuck it fine!! I’m a size 16.

I’m not a skinny Minnie. I am a very voluptuously sexy, proud, stubborn and willful woman.   I have always taken no shit from anyone and spoken my mind. If he can’t see that, If Blake will let the fact that I am not a perfect size 6 bother him. Then I don’t need him in my life. Because honey, I am not going on a diet. I happen to be proud of myself. It was how everyone viewed me that bothered me. I frown, ok not everyone, just mom.

But hey it’s not like her petite little body was enough to keep dad around. I close my eyes again remembering that talk I had with Liam. It was then that he told me the truth. Dad was not dead. He had left mom and us behind. Hell for about 2 days I was devastated. I figured if mom and her pretty self could not keep dad. Then shit, there was no hope for me.

But then I finally snapped out of it. Hell I’m nothing like that woman. Everyone loves me and wants to be around me. I have many friends and many people that care about me. So why should I let her bring me down and sour my life, the way hers is. I am ready for what life throws my way. If that includes Blake, so be it. If it doesn’t I will be devastated, but I will not let it drag me down.

He turned his eyes on me and smiled. “I have no idea what is going on in that little head of yours. But you smiled, frowned, scowled. Who knows what other expressions passed that beautiful face of yours. I was worried you would jump out of the car.” He said as he parked in a wooded area. I looked around and saw a little cabin.

He got out of the car and pulled off his t-shirt. I sucked in a much needed breath. Shit why does he do that to me all the time. How the hell does he expect to have me talk to him? When he has that gorgeous body on display like that.  Breath Hayley, just breath. He has to know where you stand. Why you ran from him a week ago. “Where are we?”

He grabbed our bags and reached out a hand to me. I exited the car and followed him inside. “This is my uncle Grady’s love nest.” He said smirking at me.  “You have been avoiding me for the last week, trying not to be alone with me. But guess what, you are my prisoner for 3 days.” He winked at me now “You will be my love slave. I will expect to have you here out in the nowhere, naked all that time.”