part 10

They were moving towards the haunted house when manik stoped. Nandani saw him looking at something blankly. She followed his eyes direction and saw FAB 4 with veebha their.

Nandani understood his inner feelings. She  softly hold his hand, assuring him.

Manik tighten the grip feeling her hold

Manik tighten the grip feeling her hold. He felt some sort of relief feeling her near him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and smiled at her.

FAB 4 saw them and smrik. They move towards manan.

Maddy: long time manik( smriking)

Muk: common Maddy, Bichare ki Kya halat Ho gyi h. ( attitude)

Manik was standing their camly ignoring them but he lost all his calm listening to Dhruv.

Dhr: wohh manik, you got a new time pass ( eyeing nandani lustily)

Ma: watch you word Dhruv or else it will not be good for you. ( furiously, holding nandani more close to him)

Dhruv laugh shamelessly. A boy around 7 was passing by their. He recognized them.

Boy : FAB 5 ( exclaimed excitedly) OMG( jumping in happiness) manik plz sing na

FAB 4 and veebha smrik seeing this. Manik smiled painly.

Vee: hey little kid, don't you know manik has left FAB 5. Now Maddy is the new lead singer of FAB 5 and I'm the new gutaist.

Boy: what!!!!! (sadly) but I only love manik.

Listening to his innocent sentence FAB 5 smrik fall. Manan smile at the boy. Manik was seeing that boy in awww.

Nandani kneeled in front of the boy and cupped his face softy.

Na: you want manik to sing!?

Boy : yes didi, I'm a big fan of manik.

Na: he will sing for you.

Boy : really

Boy exclaimed excitedly looking at manik. Manik nodded looking at the boy but soon frowned.

Ma: but I don't have my guitar here.

Man: here, you can take mine.

Ma: but

Man: I'm his ( pointing towards the boy) older brother, akshat and even I'm a big fan of you. It would my honour to let you play my guitar.

Manik smiled and took the guitar and sat on the bench near him. Cavya, rishab and nandani smiled. FAB 5 were fuming in anger seeing all this.

Manik start tuning the guitar and looking at nandani he sang.......

Yaadon ki qaid mein
Geeraftaar ho gaya dil
Darbadar ishq mein
Taar taar ho gaya dil (x2)