Part 26

Manan were still in each other arms. Everyone their was admiring them except FAB 4. They were fuming in anger seeing manik getting limelight. But harshad was admiring them. He was having a genuine smile seeing manik and nandani.

Cavya who were standing near the stage, was also happy seeing them. Manan broke the hug, they left the stage. Everyone enjoyed the party. Manan and cavya left for their respective homes after the party was over.

Manik and nandani went to manik's room after checking on rishab. They both change inti their comfortable clothes and lie down on the bed in each other arms. Nandani head was on his chest just above his heart. While manik one hand was on under his head and with the other one he was caressing her hairs.

Na: thank you manik. ( softly)

Ma: for what ( confused)

Na: for coming in my life and making it so beautiful.

Ma: then I should be the one to say thank you. You are the one who made our life beautiful. ( kissing her forehead).

Nandani snuggled more into him. Soon manik felt her even breathe indicating she is asleep. After being sure, he step out of the bed slowly and move out of the room.

It was midnight, nandani turned to other side to hug manik but Her hand directly came in contact with the bed sheets. Slowly  she opened her eyes and looked around. The scene in front of her, made her shocked. The roof was covered with the balloons. A bouquet of rose was kept at the Conner of the bed.

She step out of the bed, but immediately pulled her leg back sensing something on the floor. Looking at floor, she switch on the lights. The floor was covered with rose petals. Her grin widen seeing all this. Seeing the rose petals, guiding a path, she followed it.

She reached the cupboard following the path. Being confused she look around. Then her eye fall on the floor  at the Conner. A gift box was kept their. Excitedly he picked it up and opened it. Inside, their was a dress along with a card. She opened the card and read with a smile.

Happy Birthday nandu

Although you look amazingly cute in that night dress, but still I want you to do a little work and get ready in this dress.

Only yours
Manik. ❤

Smiling, she went to washroom. She opened the dress. It was a blush pink strapless dress, that reach a little down her knees. The upper half has mesh with stone work, and the bottom half has a beautiful long blush pink skrit.

Nandani got ready in it and move out of the washroom

Nandani got ready in it and move out of the washroom. She stood in front of the dressing table. A another gift box was their with a card. Opening the gift, she found a pair of diamond rose gold studs earrings. It was simple yet a beautiful pair.