Part 35

Ma: rishab nandu jaldi aao, khana bann gya.

Ri: Aree Vahh bhout jaldi bann gya. Kal se aap hi bnana ( smiling sheepishly)

Rishab opened the lid to take the food. Nandani and manik too served themselves.

Ri: it's look yummy

he took a mosrel in his mouth but immediately his face expression changed. He took the glass of water and drank it.

Ri: I take my words back (seriously)

Na: Kya hua rishu. ( confused)

Ri: sabji main namak nhi h ( crying face)

Ma: par Msine toh Sayad dala tha.

Ri: sayad!!!! Bhaiya sofe se nazar hath thi toh yaad hota.

Ma: ( wishpering to rishab)  Chup reh nhi toh nandani nhi chordegi.

Listening to manik words rishab looked at nandani who was glaring at him. He gulped down and smiled innocently at her. But that didn't affected her but made her glare more strong.

Na: Aaj kal Tum Kuch jyda nhi bolte ho. ( glaring him)

Ri: nhi di ( innocent face)

Na: really rishab. Now you see gonna be in room only for two days.

Rishab smiled but show a sad face. His room has a TV with Xbox what else he need. But nandani next work made him shock.

Na: not in your room but in mine with your books and nothing else.

Ri: what ( shocked) di you can't do this.

Na: I can ( sternly)

Ri: bhai ( looking at manik, crying)

Ma: nan...

Na: you also want to be with rishab for two days. ( sternly)

Listening to this manik became quite ABD start eating his food quietly after adding salt in it. Rishab mouth was hung open. But after sometime he also started eating.

After having dinner, rishab went to his room and slept. Manik cleaned the kitchen and went to his room smiling. Entering inside, he saw nandani sitting on the sofa near the window and looking outside. Smiling at her, he went to change himself in his night suit and sat beside her.

Ma: kya hua.

Nandani who was busy thinking something, got stilted for a moment. She looked at manik who was already looking at her.

Na: Kuch nhi.

Ma: nandu come here.

Manik pulled her towards him and made her lie down on the sofa, keeping her head on his lap. He started pressing her head. As soon his hand touched her forehead, she relaxed under his touch.

Na: manik I was in last year of engineering but my mom died. After that, rishab responsibility came on me. Our relatives has abandoned us earlier, when my father left us. Only me and rishab was left. I tried calling them, I tried seeking help from them but nothing sort of happened. Rishab was sent home from school as we were enable to submit the fee. At the end, I decided that I will do some job. Fortunately my friend was a teacher in a school, she helped me to get a job their. And after getting the job I got rishab admission in that school. Slowly we became stable. I brought our old house on rent. Everything was fine but because of this I have to left engineering.

Nandani was in tears and so was manik. She turned around and hugged his waist. He kept caressing her head, trying to console her.

Na: thank you manik, thank you for coming in my life. Thank you for making it so beautiful.

Ma: no nandu thank you for taking me to your house that day. Thank you for believing in me, thank you for encouraging me. Aaj yeh jo manik malhotra duniya ke samne h yeh sirf Tumhari vajah se h. Tumne Mujhe ek nayi zindigi di nandu.

Nandani just snuggled into him. She felt relaxed sharing her heart with manik. Manik pulled her more closer, almost pulling her on his lap. Her head was resting on his chest near his heart.

Ma: nandu ek baat puchu

Na: hmm( drooling on his chest)

Ma: hoe do you know so much about me!? When everyone refused to believe me you did. Why!?

Na: I was a big fan of you manik. I used to follow you. Because of your hard work, because of your determination. One day you came at aasha orphange, remember ( looking at him to which he nodded) even I was their. At that night I listened your fight with your friends and by that I got to knew more about your life. ND about browning you, ( sighing) A person who did so much hard work to build such a huge empire, how can he sell the tender. Everyone saw what they were told but no one saw the truth in your eyes. That day when I saw you drunk, I immediately bring you home and I didn't then maybe someone could use you.

Manik was overwhelmed by her confession. She was a fan of him. She used to follow him. She knowned about his life. One thing was sure, if nothing sort of that have happened in his life then also he was gonna meet her. Because they were destined to meet. They were made for each other.

Hello
How are you guys !??

How was the update!??

Few words for manik!??

Few words for nandani!??

Few words for rishab!??

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my works.

ND thank you guys, for you precious votes and comments on my last update.

Thank you guys
I will update soon.
Love you all