4 Years Ago

I know he's crazy but that's what I loved about him. He was so good to me, buying me things, taking me places, just being the best boyfriend he could be. But that all had to end.

Now I'm with Harris. He's a really great guy, he cares about me and actually pushes me to move forward. He motivates me and he loves me.

It's been one of the best years I've had in a long time.

Sitting down in the coffee shop I open up my laptop. Harris has also pushed me to keep myself on track with being an influencer and an athlete. Traveling and helping kids find themselves has been my dream job since I was little. And running has always been my life.

Taking a sip of my sweet tea I look up and see Joon walking toward me. He's not the nicest person to other people but he's always been loyal to me.

"Funny seeing you here" he sat in the chair right next to me.

"Hi" I smiled politely. This is my first time seeing him in months. When we first broke up he would "run" into me almost everyday.

He lost his smile and got serious. "Baby stop trying to convince yourself he's better than me"

I stayed quiet keeping to myself. "Is he better than me?" He breathed into my neck.

"His dick's bigger than yours" I moved away.

I chuckled to myself but he didn't find it funny. "Was" He said.

I looked at him as he stood up. "What?"

"Was" He repeated himself.

"What did you do?" I asked afraid not knowing what he is capable of, he's threatened me before.

He sat back down and looked into my eyes. "When we 'broke up' and I told you that you could never be anyone else's, I meant it"

He touched my cheek with his ice cold hands. "But you took it as a joke" he smiled. "Remember, babe, that I am always watching over you and everything you do has consequences"

"Why?" Why can't he just leave me alone we broke up such a long time ago.

He didn't answer my question, he just stared at me. His eyes burning me. "I told you the first time and now this is my warning" He's is speaking so slow and calm it's scary. "If he's not gone by today I promise he will be by tomorrow"

I stood up and gathered my things, quickly shoving them in my book bag. "Slow down you'll hurt yourself" his fingers wrapped around my thigh.

"Get off of me" I growled.

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. "You can't be with anybody else I wont let you, so just get back with me"

"If you didn't want us to break up why didn't you just say something in that moment, almost two years ago"

He stood and leaned close to my face. "Because I wanted you to beg for me. But I underestimated how powerful you are"

I began to walk away but he stopped me. I hated that I chose to sit in the corner of the coffee shop, no one can really see us over here. I chose privacy over protection like a dummy. "Don't think I'm doing this out of spite"

"Please don't hurt him" I begged. "Please"

"I'm not going to hurt him. It is completely up to you, if you let him go, he'll be free, he can spread his wings and fly"

I wiped my nose and eyes with my sleeves. He grabbed my arms. "I told you not to get involved with him" he sighed then smiled. "You and me against the world, remember?" He stepped out of my way.