Chapter Six The Filing Cabinet

Lucius's POV

It felt so good to kidnap my once bestfriend. It felt like a was at peace with myself. To finally touch and hold her.. she has it.. The last contract... the last virginity.. all I need is consent.

She said shed fulfil the contract. Let's start

"Darling, it's time" I whisper as I tie her on her knees first, hands behind her back. Her face turns red. Shes fully undressed. Her long dark hair is in her face so I push it behind her ear and look in her golden eyes for a second before standing. I unbuckle my belt and she looks away slightly, I caresses her cheek a bit and I let my pants fall. Through my underwear its sticking out through the hole. I gently grab her head and make her look at me. I shove it in and she gags.

"Suck!" I demand and shes sucks as I force her to deep throat, she chokes and gags. I chuckle as she struggles to back up, as shes choking. I pull out a bit so she can breathe, she gasps for air and i shove it back In, after about thirty minutes of doing this i see a tear slip down her cheek and I laugh. I grab my belt and whip her, she screams and I bite my lip. Her screams turn me on, I move her hair out her face and shes crying.

"Shhh baby" I whisper in her ear and her body trembles. So I untie her and pull her up on the bed. I pin her down and restrain her so she cant move. Her eyes look begging of me to stop, I look away. I gently slip my dick in her, she yelps and grips the sheets

"I-it hurts" her voice is low and scratchy sounding. I see her slowly calm down and I begin to slowly move. She closes her eyes a lightly moans.

"Luciusss~" she moans dragging my name out a bit and I smile.

"F-faster please" she begs me. I begin to go faster and she grips the sheets more and moans louder. I cant help but smile, that the one I once loved, fell in love with me at my worst. She knows my real name, but after what happened that day she swore never to say it. It's a kind jester of her. I stay at the same pace, I know she wants me pleased.. but this is about her, not me.

She looks at me with those golden eyes, my one weakness is is the way they look at me.

* Hours Later*

I lay next to her a little out of breath but with a smile. I'd untied her, my back still hurts from when she dug her nails in me. We marked each other, hickeys, scratches, bite marks, bruises. I enjoyed her very much, sadly that was the only time ever as the contact is fulfilled.

Blakes POV

Lucius didnt try to please himself, only me. He was gentle and slow and, at the beginning he wasnt. He was trying to hurt me, but when I looked in his eyes I saw pain, hatred, sorrow. We are laying next to each other and he pulls me ontop of him. He looks worried, he thinks that because of this hell never touch me again. I lean down and kiss him gently and he holds me like hell never see me again.

"I love you Lucius, I really do" I keep my voice low. He looks in my eyes and slowly moves my hair behind my ear, and he just... stares in my eyes. He looks so, afraid, so depressed.. he opens his mouth to speak but then rethinks and doesnt say anything. He looks away.

"Lucius, I said I love you" I raise my voice a little. He nods and looks back at me.

"I know Blake, I heard you.. I just-" he shakes his head and i see that hes crying

"D-did I say something?" I ask quickly and worried, he shakes his head

"Its just I never was able to say I loved you when we were younger because you didnt care about me.. you-" I cut him off