8

mark and bambam were moving into their own apartment after over a month of looking for the right one.

mark couldn't believe that he was living with the cutest person (?) hybrid on earth. it was crazy to him that he was so lucky to have someone like bambam.

he let the kitten suck and kiss his neck while he played a video game. they liked just being able to spend time together but do their own thing. mark didn't have much time because he had been picking up one of his coworkers shifts because he was going on a vacation with his family.

but mark didn't mind because it meant more money to spoil bambam but less time to spend with him for the time being.

"i love you, beautiful." bambam blushed and pecked mark's lips before going back to his neck.

mark let bambam do what he wanted while he played but he eventually had to make the kitten stop so they could go make dinner for themselves.

earlier in the day, they had gone to the store to get enough groceries for the week. it wasn't too warm so bambam had been able to wear a hat so he could cover his ears.

mark and bambam made dinner, eating it in the living room because they didn't own a table. (not that they used it anyway because it's "uncomfortable" in bambam's words. mark understood that it hurt bambam to have his tail against the hard wood.)

"i love you." mark pressed a kiss to bambam's lips before the younger kept eating. he didn't know expect for bambam to put down his food and climb into his lap.

"i love you, markie. i like our apartment."

"you can decorate it however  you want. but for now, eat your food." bambam, still in mark's lap, leaned forward to grab his plate and continue eating.

mark shook his head but kissed his kitten's temple. despite how messy he could be while eating, he couldn't help but think about how cute he was.

//
this is the last chapter and it sucks bc i really don't like this story anymore and i just want it to be over bc i've started like 3 more fic so want to publish. i highkey might unpublish this one but idk