Kabanata 1

This is the Revised Version of Chapter 1. Eto pa lang po ang nagagawa ko but, I will post the Chapter 2 as soon as possible, if ever na matapos ko siya ngayon or bukas since walang pasok. xoxo ♥

Kabanata 1

Kabanata 1

Tiara's POV

I am trapped in a black hole. Trying to climb up but I can't. I didn't give up and tried to climb up again, but it's still useles. I'm still stuck in the past. Trying to remember every single thing I forgot.

I didn't do anything but the light from the above is letting me embrace its warm and calm temperature, unlike in this black hole. It's cold and lonely.

Kring Kring!

I fell on the floor and realized it's only a dream. "Damn, that was close. Phew" I wiped my sweat on my face. I shook my head. Same room yet different dream, again. It's so weird, different dreams every night. Like, I'm running while catching my breath. Someone is trying to catch me. Scary people with guns and grenades. And the most weirdest of all the dreams I've had is, I'm lying on the grass full of red roses and thorns, with a strange guy. I can't barely notice what he looks like. All I know is he's holding my hand and I can see his scary grin and shot me on my chest. And I woke up, catching my breath again. It's weird and creepy. And gross.

"Ate Tiara, another weird dream again?" Little Miranda asked me. I nodded at her and chuckled. "Don't mind me Mira. Come on, let's go to the dining room. I'm so hungry" she laughed at me. "Ang PG mo ate. Na nosebleed ako dun ah?" I laughed at her too. "I'm just practicing, Mira. My first day of classes will start next week and I need to practice my English grammar and speech." She rolled her eyes at me. I smirked. Oh, by the way. I am Tiara Quin, 17 years of existence. I'm living in the Ken-Wu Orphanage that is runned by the popular rich businessman and businesswoman, Mr and Mrs. Ken-Wu. "Tiara and Miranda, you should call the others. We can't make the food wait." We nodded and I grinned. "Ready?" she grinned also.

We screamed. "WAH! THERE'S FIRE!" everyone woke up and get out of their rooms. "SAAN?!" we laughed and Nana Anna can't help but to laugh too. "Look at their faces" Miranda said while pointing at them. Oh, the other kids. "Yah, what was that?" they pouted and kicked their foot on the air. "No it's nothing. Ready for the first day of school?" they all yelled. "HOORAY!" they're getting excited and hyper these past few days because the first day of classes is coming. I sighed and shook my head. "Go downstairs and eat okay? I'll eat later." They nodded at me and went to the dining area. I sighed and grabbed the doorknob. I closed the door and grabbed my things inside the cabinet and go to the bath.

[Fast Forward]

After bathing, I fixed myself and went in the dining area. "The kids already went to their school. Why don't you eat already, Tiara?" I smiled at Nana Anna. "I'm fine Nana Anna. Save that for them. I'm going to my part-time job. Okay?" she nodded and smiled at me.