R Is For Running

1st Person-Draco
Out the door I was, running for dear life with my father chasing after me. Now you may be wondering, why are you running Draco? Well, my father has always wanted me to get married to perfect rich Pansy Parkinson. I never like her, I said that out loud on accident, causing my father to get furious. So here we are. It was rather embarrassing and terrifying. Embarrassing because I was running on a rather busy street with only big pig fuzzy socks and a oversized lavender sweater on. Terrifying because if my father caught up to me, I would be so dead.

You see, my father had never been the friendly sort of type. I make one mistake and there goes my daily meals (which is just a carrot slice per "meal") and I get beat bloody. Which isn't exactly fun. I've only had one friend in my whole life, she goes by the name of Luna Lovegood. We've been friends since way back, father than my memory stretches, and I've always been grateful for that. I tell the girl anything and everything.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! I GOT YOU NOW BITCH!" Screamed Lucius as he ran with even more speed than before (which terrified me), to then launch himself at me. Causing me to trip over my self and bust my already busted chin on the street, blood everywhere. "Bitch." Muttered Fath- Lucius. Screaming in pain, my vision was going blurry and I stared to feel dizzy, and before I knew it, I passed out.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Draco? DRACO! Draco please wake up!" I heard a voice I didn't quite recognize before I fully opened my eyes. Trying to remember what had previously taken place. I remembered. Have I got beat yet? "Draco your awake!" The mysterious figured said happily.

"P-Pansy...?" Fuck. I'm laying on my ugly bed with fucking Pansy Parkinson acing like I just got out of the damn hospital. Father must have let her in because it would help improve our "relationship." It was damn obvious that Pansy liked me. Everyone knew. So they would always try to tell me to make a move and "go get her tiger..." (exact words) and it pissed me off! 'I'm gay alright!' I've dreamed of yelling to the world.

"IM GAY SO BACK OFF BITCHES!" I dreamed of screaming to every head in the world. And then Pansy fucking Parkinson would not try to have sex with me, but never get close to me again! Ah dreams.

"Yay wittle Draco baby is soo cute!" Said Pansy now kissing my cheek like crazy. If I could move I would definitely, but I can't.

"G-g-gooo.....aw-ay Pansy." Was all I could get out before realizing, my arm and rib broke?! How would I go to school?! Blood leaked from my mouth as I spoke.

"NO! YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND! I WILL NOT!" Yelled Pansy straight towards my face before slapping me. Over my bleeding mouth. I screamed. "Ugh your so annoying some times." She said before bridal style carrying me out of bed and into the bathroom, 'what the heck?' I thought. "There, now I will go away!"

"W-What a-re you...?" I tried to ask but I got dropped onto the bathroom floor.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and cried for what seemed like years. I couldn't get up. Blood leaked on the floor. I was scared.

1st Person-Harry
My life is the kind of life everyone wants, and when I say everyone, I mean everyone. They say it themselves. I mean yeah I'm crazy rich, my parents are hella successful, I'm super popular, I have my own gang (no we're not bullies), and I am a "legend" at baseball I don't have the best life.

"Harry sweetie come down for dinner!" I hear my mother yell. Her voice is sweet like an angels, one day when I start looking for love I wish to find someone like my mother, beautiful, kind, smart and funny. Which is no other than Lily Potter. The total package is what everyone calls her.

"Coming mum!" I replied before shutting my computer down and rushing towards the stairs.
Mum has made chicken pot pie for dinner along with mashed potatoes and carrot slices for the main meal, a side of cooked salad, hush puppies for a sider, and a cherry pie for dessert in favor of dads promotion. 'I wonder if someone right now is in the grand earth is also eating dinner right now?' I thought to myself. Hm.

'Two souls can do the same thing at a time without realizing it, right? If I'm eating a carrot slice now, is someone else also eating a carrot slice now?' I thought about this all throughout dinner until it was finally time for bed. Today was a Saturday, meaning tomorrow was Sunday. I was about the rest my eyes until I realized, FUCK! I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that I have a boat load of homework to get done. And I can't do it tomorrow because I promised to go out all day with Hermione and Ron, my two best friends. I can't let them down.

And that's the first chapter, don't be afraid to comment, and as always, thanks a bedsheet for reading.