A Is For Amature

3rd Person-Harry
Harry was shocked. All he wanted to do was go out for a little walk out in nature but instead he eavesdrops on Luna and Draco's conversation and figures out that their getting child abused. The 2 children had to be either siblings, dating, or really good friends, Harry assumes that they were dating because they said that they loved each other and they don't share the same parents but, he could only assume.

"Hello..?" Said a girls voice. Harry haven't had noticed that he had been standing there for a while but apparently Luna and Draco had.

"Y-yeah!" Harry said in panic. "I'm sorry I'll just, go now..."

"Wait!" Said Draco surprisingly clear and without as much blood leaking down. "Your Harry Potter. Aren't you?" He said, clear once more.

"Y-yes. How did you know....?" Harry asked while Luna and Harry both gave him a confused look.

"Oh yeah! I know you! We have science class together!" Luna said, not being able to fully recognizing the raven haired boy because of her eye.

"Luna told me about you." Draco said. "She says your too basic." He said smoothly.

"Hey!" The raven haired boy and blond girl said in sequence.

There was a uncomfortable silence.

Harry looked at his watch, 9:52. It read. Great, not much time had passed since I left. Harry thought to himself.

"Well it was nice seeing you again Luna and it was cool to meet your boyfriend Dra-"

Both of the children under the tree started laughing.

"We're not dating!" They said. Harry noticed that Draco's accent has become thicker when he was nervous. Cute. He thought.

"Well I'll be off now-." Harry tried to say but was cut off once more.

"Did you hear our conversation?" Draco asked with sorry in his eyes.

"Yes." Said Harry hoping they weren't going to be to mad. The reaction he got out of the children was not was he expected however.

Draco had burst into tears and started balling and whispering at himself saying "he will kill me" and "how could I be so foolish." More blood now leaked. While Luna was pleading Harry to get help. For Draco.

"NO!" Draco shouted when he heard Luna plead. "He can't go! He can't go!" Draco's voice was full of sadness and his eyes were very hurt.

"Draco we need to get rid of your father. He'll kill you for gods sake!" Luna said to Draco, Harry, watching this all unfold.

"please..." Harry has barley caught this because Draco's voice was barley even a whisper.

"Ok Draco." Luna said, turning to Harry. She then got up, helped up Draco and slipped a piece of wadded up lined paper into Harry's pocket. Before leaving the raven haired boy clueless to what had just happened.

                                  ☆ ☆ ☆

The paper said,

I know Draco will not be happy if he figures out I sent you this message but Draco needs someone to help him. He's suffering. I'll be going to Canada on Tuesday to visit family for 3 weeks so he's gonna need someone to look after him so his father doesn't kill him. His father is very abusive and won't mind his son being dead, the mans a murder, he killed his wife. Sneak Draco out of the house when he's sleeping. I know it sounds creepy but go to his window and bring a ladder, you'll need it. The windows always unlocked so no problem there. Next, pick up Draco, it'll be easy saying that he only eats 3 carrot slices a day. Walk him down the window and take him to your place. If you don't do it Draco will die. Also, make sure this happens at exactly 12 am at night. Make sure not to open the window right away just incase his father is giving him late night beats. The address is on the back.

                                       Thank you so much

                                        Luna Lovegood
                                       Draco's Best friend
                                      Girl Under The Tree
                                     Blond Under The Tree

Harry was very confused. He had to break into a boys house that he just met! Sneak him into his own house, (his parents will wonder what the heck he was doing with such a injured boy), and then take care of him until Luna gets back in 3 weeks or else he will die.

"I-I...time check!" Harry remembered his hangout with Hermione and Ron, the event he's been waiting for all week. He wasn't gonna miss it. Tuesday night. Crap! Harry thought, he spent so much more time than he thought in that field to the point that it was already 2:57. Town Square was 30 minutes away! Gotta go gotta go gotta go!

☆  ☆  ☆ 

"We started to think you weren't coming mate!" Said Hermione who was holding hands with Ron as they walked around town.

"S-sorry. I had to deal with something." Harry said quickly.

"You alright mate?" Ron said as to Harry's uneasy tone of voice and his stuttering. Harry doesn't stutter.

"Y-yeah.." Harry said uneasily. Today's gonna be awkward. He thought.

Tuesday Night.

Yeah so that's that. Thanks a bedsheet for reading.