M Is For Miss You Not

3rd Person-Draco
"Fine go and run away I don't give a damn!" Yelled Lucius from down the dinner table. Draco couldn't believe his ears, he knew his father didn't care abut him but to say this..? "Matter of fact, JUST GO KILL YOURSELF!" Lucius voice was full of anger.

"F-father...." Draco said.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE!" Lucius got up from his seat. Draco was very jealous indeed. While Lucius got to eat a plate full of chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and salad. Draco only got a carrot slice.

"Your pathetic." Lucius said and with no hesitation, he brutally whacked Draco several times. Not long after was he laying on the floor screaming with blood leaking everywhere on the floor. The world went black once more.

☆ ☆ ☆

3rd Person-Harry
"Hey bud, how was baseball practice?" James said as he heard Harry come home. The truth was, Harry couldn't think straight at all. It was 8:46 on a Tuesday night, which meant that he had exactly 3 hours and 54 minutes until his stakeout. "Harry?" James asked.

"Oh, yeah practice went, fine." Harry responded, feeling slightly bad for ignoring his own father. "Wheres mum?" He asked, wondering where she was since she was always home before he was.

"She has to work a night shift. Important surgery's gonna take a while." Two thoughts came into Harry's mind when he heard his father say this. One, he hated when mum worked the night shift because he never got to say goodnight to her (no nothing childish) and two, it'll make his stakeout easier to get away with, yes. Harry's parents always watched TV at night in the living room when Harry went to sleep for school, when either one wasn't there they stayed in there room.

I need a plan. Harry thought. He went up to his room to write it down.

 He went up to his room to write it down

Perfect.

1st Person-Draco
11:5- Is all I see before screaming in pain for turning my head to much. My sheets don't even look white anymore. Blood stained the sheets so they were all red and soaked. My visions fuzzy and everything hurts. I can't lift up my arms nor legs without suffering a ton, so I'm not going anywhere.

"Pssst Draco!" A voice said to my right. At first the voice was very unfamiliar but then I recognized it to be, Harry.

"H-har-ry...?" I stuttered and was barely even able to get the words out of my mouth. I've been beat to oblivion, not being able to remember why or how I was here. Where am I anyways? Why does everything hurt? Why can't I express myself? Blood leaked and leaked, making the bed even more damp. To make matters worse I couldn't even look at Harry before yelling in pain. Everything seemed broken. Every bone and feeling.

"Draco I'm coming!" Said Harry, I'm guessing he saw my current state or heard the fear in my voice because I could hear the worry in his voice. Why is he worrying about me? What's there to care about me?

"Draco!" Harry yelled. I was more worried than ever now. A boy that I couldn't trust what so ever is breaking into my bedroom and is worried about me! Was this Luna's doing...?

"Oh my gosh Draco what happened to you?! Was it him?!" Harry asked in concern. Who's he?

"W-hos h-i-m...?" I stuttered violently with pain in my voice. I didn't know who him was because I had forgotten. Was he a bad man?Harry couldn't take it anymore it seemed like, because before I know it I was picked up bridal style (again) and left the house. Oh it hurt so so much.

3rd Person-Harry
Harry couldn't take it anymore. It hurt him so much to see such a oblivious boy in so much pain. Just as he was about to say the step 4 had been complete, he heard footsteps other than his own. Oh no.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" A voiced yelled. Harry assumed it was Draco's father because who else would be in the house? The footsteps were staring to get louder and scarier.

"H-arry. L-leav-e mmmee." Draco stutter whispered.

"Never! If he's coming for you he's gonna have to fight through me first!" Harry exclaimed, not wanting to even dare and leave the blond boy behind. The door burst open.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Lucius screamed at Harry.

"IM A BETTER MAN THEN YOU'LL EVER BE!" Harry screamed back, scaring Draco. Oops. Lucius raged at this comment, not wanting to get beat up like Luna did to him, Lucius made the first move (fuck that sounded wrong again!)

The fight has begun. After 10 whole minutes of fighting Lucius had had enough. He snatched Draco away from Harry's grasp of safety and threw him on the floor.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Draco did nothing but scream, cry, and bleed. He know remembered who the bad man was and how much he really just wanted freedom. Lucius pounced on him. Screams of bloody help was heard from the weak boy, close to death. Harry yelled in tears,

"STOP! STOP STOP STOP!" Harry snatched one of Draco's crutches and whacked Lucius over the head with it, he was knocked out. He quickly grabbed the fainted boy, who had tears stained in his cheeks and very slow breathing.

                                   ☆  ☆  ☆

"Harry James Potter what the mother fucking fuck fuck are you doing?" James said. He was sitting on the island in the kitchen eating Lily's strawberry brownies at almost one am.

"Dad? Why are you down here so late?" Harry asked as he walked into the bathroom." He jumped onto the counter, now sitting next to his father. "I could be asking you the same question son." Fuck. He got me there. Harry sighed, here goes nothing. And Harry began to explain everything to his father. Him finding Luna and Draco, his backstory, or at least what he knew about it so far, his whole plan and his trip.

James sighed and took a bite of another brownie. "You better keep the boy alive." James swallowed his brownie and whipped his mouth before continuing. "And keep him a secret from your mother Mr.Potter." James said with seriousness in his voice. This was a rare occurrence, but then again, this was a humans life on the line. Harry thought about his answer. Then came up with a respectable response.

"Why do I have keep him a secret from mom? Wouldn't it be best if she knew?" He asked, stealing a brownie from himself. The strawberry chocolate goodness consuming his problems. "Ah son, so oblivious, she's freak if she knew she had to take care of another son!" James said in a joking tone. Despite that Harry couldn't help but feel a strange, rare emotion. Was it guilt? Shame? Offense? "Another brownie?"

Ah James and his brownies, also poor Draco. (8•18•19) Hi. Writtle-Chan from the future, I re wrote this last scene because I absolutely hated how I originally wrote it so your welcome. This past author notes are literally the most cringiest things so I'm just gonna wrap this one up, thanks a bedsheet for reading.