six

He knew her like the back of his hand, and just anyone that knew her knew that just because he called out the fact that guy had to go she was going to keep him there longer.

But the fact that she knew him too, she knew the game she was playing by keeping the random around. She almost hated being so stubborn, but she hated how Glizzy continued to treat her like she was his girl when she wasn't more. She needed to prove a point too.

The guy wasn't even someone she'd see herself moving on with, he was the definition of a random. None of that mattered to Glizzy though, all he was going to see was the fact she had a guy over.

Glizzy walked into her house like he owned the place, he still had a key. He probably always would. He dropped his keys on the table beside the door pointing to the two on the couch with a smile on his face, "What the fuck is this?"

Ayelé knew Glizzy was crazy from when the first time she made him mad, he was laughing.

The guy seemed confused moving his arm from over her looking to Ayelé, "This your nigga?"

Glizzy told him yeah about the same time she told him no. He didn't care where they stood he would always be her nigga. Whenever she wanted him again, he'd drop everything.

"I'm confused." He scratched his head.

"No nigga, you just dumb. Get the fuck out my house." Glizzy pointed to the door, she was surprised he hadn't already took flight on the guy. He just didn't feel like fighting because he knew it was just going to start an argument and he really wanted to talk to Ayelé about where their relationship could stay.

At this point Ayelé found it amusing the way Glizzy was so sure of himself, the guy seemed to ignore him though turning to her, "So you not single?"

"Nigga if you don't take yourself out this damn house I'm going to take you out." Glizzy stood tall. She knew he meant what he was saying.

"Just go." Ayelé laughed, and he listened.