ten

App Instagram

pimpdaddyyy

123 likes pimpdaddyyy i wasn't showing a lot here but only because i didn't get a chance to truly show anything with this pregnancy it ended so quickly, and i remember zion just holding me telling me that it's okay while it was happening

123 likes
pimpdaddyyy i wasn't showing a lot here but only because i didn't get a chance to truly show anything with this pregnancy it ended so quickly, and i remember zion just holding me telling me that it's okay while it was happening. i remember feeling like i did something wrong and it was all my fault, but he pushed the feelings away. i remember looking at those two lines feeling terrified, but the second i showed z i was okay. he was the strong one of the two of us, and he was there for me through so much. i love him, probably always will. but you know what else i remember? i remember all the bitches he was fucking while i was pregnant with his child, i remember hating myself for still wanting his cheating ass to be there for me. i remember crying to him about how much it fucking hurts knowing he doesn't truly care about me the way he says he does. if he did the bad memories wouldn't be a thing. what i remember the most was missing him when he was gone, the same way i miss him now. and i hate myself for it, i wish i was stronger.
comments disabled.

this is to show a different side of their relationship so she doesn't seem like an annoying girl not wanting to forgive when nothings ever that simple.

like i told you all in the beginning their relationship was going to start out VERY toxic, but that's the whole point.

he wants her back because he feels like he's ready, and they are both matured.