seven

After the guy had left the house Glizzy had smacked his lips looking over at his girl, "Now tell me why you had this ugly ass nigga in my house?"

She rolled her eyes, "I still have a ugly ass nigga in MY house."

"Capping." He shook his head smiling a bit, he surprised himself by not fighting the guy, but really he had nothing to be threatened by Ayelé was his and no one in the world was going to change that.

"You wish." She laughed. "Ight so now that you know I ain't getting no dick for today you leaving now cockblocker?"

"Ayelé I'm for real stop playing with me." He warned, "I'm tired of hearing about all the dick you be getting." She was going to start up again and tell him he wasn't her nigga when he cut her off before she could begin, "Keep talking all that shit and I'm gonna put my dick down your throat. Let's see you talk then."

"Don't threaten me with a good time." She mumbled.

He rose an eyebrow, she was different in the moment. She wasn't fighting back with their relationship, but he knew it was only temporarily. They usually started off their relationships by being sexually frustrated, then ending up in a committed relationship that lasts up to a year at most. It was all the same cycle with them. And even though it was getting old and tiring he still smirked, "You trying to get dick in your mouth Ayelé?"

He knew he came here to truly talk about their relationship, but he didn't mind being used. He was going to take any part of their relationship that she offered as it came.