It's Complicated

James woke up the next day to Grayson trying to hide his face in the crook of his neck, sighing out when he finally got comfortable and tried to relax.

James didn't say anything, but started to move a hand lightly up and down the younger's back.

He could feel the other relax more, untense his shoulders and let them drop. They stayed like that, eyes closed just enjoying each other's company as they both woke up.

Grayson had a headache. Of course he did, he had one every morning after drinking. He should have been expecting this one.

The younger sighed, pushing his eyebrows together. "Do you have any medicine? My head hurts like a bitch." he whispered.

James hummed and moved to sit up. "Yeah, one second." He mumbled and stood to make his way to his connected bathroom.

James came back and handed the other some pills and a glass of water. "Here, Gray. I'm gonna take a quick shower. You try and feel better."

Grayson thanked the older who just nodded and went to take a shower. James was not ready for today.

No doubt there'd be some arguments, everything that happened today would feel draining. He wished it wasn't that complicated. He wished Ethan would just shrug it off like nothing happened, that he would continue to act like nothing happened even when they were acting like a couple.

Grayson and James never said anything about him and Emma, even if it was obvious. James wasn't the type of person to ruin things for others.

They were just dating. Kissing and sleeping together were normal if they were in a relationship. He hated that everyone was supposed to have a say in his relationship. If it wasn't hollywood style friendly then no one wanted to see it.

It was aggravating. His sexuality, his relationships, weren't for entertainment. They were for him. They were personal. He hated having to answer any and every question thrown about him just so he wouldn't look like the bad guy.

He was going to stop trying to please everyone. Him and Grayson were together. That was that. He wasn't going to let any brother or friend or fan ruin that.

James finished his shower and got out to get ready for the day. He pulled on some old skinny jeans and a lose but still fitting t-shirt and exited the bathroom. He wasn't putting on make up today.

Grayson lifted his head from the pillows to look over at him before dropping it back down, closing his eyes again.

James smiled only a little and crossed the room to see him. "Hey," He said, leaning down to kiss his cheek before sitting on the bed next to him.

Grayson hummed and opened his eyes long enough to reach and take one of James' hands in his.

James smiled again, this time a real one, and hummed as well. "Feeling any better?"

Grayson sighed softly and did his best to shake his head while still laying down. "A bit. Medicine helped, thank you."

"No problem." James mumbled, looking the boy over. He still looked tired. No doubt his mind was running a mile a minute.

James sighed softly and looked around his room. Everything seemed so weird now. Like life had been knocked a little to the left. James didn't know what to think about Ethan.

It was nearing eleven o'clock and they hadn't heard anything from the older twin yet. He could still be sleeping, but no one knew. James hadn't heard from Emma yet either. So maybe they were both still sleeping.

James looked back down to the brunette in his bed, smiling a little when he saw the younger staring back up at him. "Hey," He mumbled.

Grayson tried to give a smile in return, but it just looked so fake. James ended up chuckling a little at it. "What are you thinking about, love?" James asked.

Grayson sighed and turned to lay on his side. "E." He mumbled.

James nodded, moving to lace their fingers and bring Grayson's hand up so he could kiss the back of it. "Emma called me last night, after you fell asleep."

Grayson raised his eyebrows to indicate that he was interested. "What did she say?"

James shrugged. "Nothing. Just that she was sorry, that she'd try and talk to him. I don't know, baby, I think you guys need to talk this out yourselves. Nothing that Emma and I can say will help. He's got to hear it from you."

Grayson had went quiet. James was right. This wasn't something he could hide behind others from. This wasn't something he could ask someone else to handle for him. This was something he had to take responsibility for and face alone.

Something he knew he couldn't hide from anymore. There was no getting out of it now. No denying it. He was Bisexual. He liked James. They were dating.

Ethan was going to have to accept it or they were going to have to split up their channel. It couldn't be The Dolan Twins with just one twin.

"I'm going to tell him." Grayson finally said. "I'm going to confront him and come clean and if he doesn't like it then he doesn't have to be a part of my life. I'm bisexual. I can't change. He's an asshole. He can."

James smiled again and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend. He'd never been more proud to hear someone accept themselves for who they were. "I knew you'd come around," He kissed him again before pulling away.

Grayson chuckled and got out of bed, stretching his arms over his head. James stood as well and followed Grayson when he left the bedroom to go downstairs.

"You going now?" James asked when he saw Grayson quickly walk to the door and put his slides on.

The younger looked up and nodded, looking back down to his shoes to make sure he had them on the right feet. "Yeah. I'll be back after. Just wanna get this over with."

James nodded again as he made his way over to Grayson. "Okay,.." he mumbled. "Just drive safe. I'll be here whenever."

Grayson smiled again and walked over to peck James' lips. "Don't worry too much." He said before walking out leaving James to stand in the doorway and wonder where all this confidence came from.

—————————

another

chapter

aye

i hope you guys enjoy

if you guys have any tips or suggestions i'd love to hear them

i don't want this to get off track or anything like that so if you think something doesn't fit in then please tell me and i'll fix or adjust it so it flows better

i want it to flow and like idk

i just want it to be good

i'll see you guys soon, i love you all so much, i hope you're still enjoying the story.

be back soon 💕💖💞💝