Chapter 2

Namimori High - Student Council President's Office

A certain former blonde haired Hokage looked at the monstrosity in front of him and sighed. Why do I still have to do this monstrosity I thought I was free of them by dying. He anime cried.

"Kaicho here's another pile of paperwork that needs to be done." A student said as he stepped in the room holding a stack of paperwork.

Minato sighed again. "Thanks, I guess."

"Hn carnivore." Minato looked at the ravenette in front of him and sweatdropped. I swear his ancestor must be an Uchiha! There is no way they're not! That 'hn' language and raven hair is theirs! He thought with twitching eyebrows.

"What is it Kyoya?" Minato said.

"Hn you said you'd fight me today." The demon perfect said with excitement in his eyes while a bloodthirsty grin appeared on his face.

And the thrill of battle further proves my theory! Minato thought as his eyes twitched. He sighed. "Alright. Not here!" He quickly added after seeing the Demon Perfect tense.

"Hn. Roof."

Minato sighed. "Alright."

.

.

On the roof...

"Shall we?" Minato said with a stoic face as he narrowed his blue eyes as he looked at the ravenette. Minato took out his kunai and threw them all around the roof with perfect precision.

"Hn. You missed." Kyoya said as he took out his tonfa and lunged at the blonde. When the tonfa was near him, he took out a kunai and threw it in the air. He disappeared from where he was and then appeared next to the fence where one of his kunai was.

Kyoya stopped and narrowed his steely eyes at the blonde and clicked his tongue.

"Is that it?" Minato said with a smirk.

Kyoya's eyebrows twitched. "Hn."

Minato sighed. I swear it's like seeing Madara all over again.

"Carnivore stop dodging!" Kyoya glowered as the blonde dodged another blow from his tonfa.

"Hai hai. You asked for it." Minato said as he disappeared again and appeared behind the demon perfect with a kunai pointed at his throat.

"Tch."

"Right. That's all for today Kyoya. I have paperwork to finish."

"Hn."

Minato sweatdropped. "Well, see you later." Minato said as he disappeared in a yellow flash.

"I will defeat you someday carnivore." Kyoya said before leaving to his office.

.

"Interesting." Reborn said as he looked at the fight. "I have a feeling he's going to be different from dame-Dino. Hm and he's the carbon copy of Primo."

.

.

Sawada Household

"I'm back ka-san!" Minato said.

"Welcome back Minato-kun. Oh, there's a tutor coming today." Nana said.

"Alright. Thanks, ka-san."

"You're welcome."

Minato narrowed his eyes. So it's time huh?

Suddenly the doorbell rang cutting him from his thoughts.