Chapter 3

Reborn blinked as his eyebrows twitched as he looked at the ravenette mist. "What did you say?"

"Fufufu~I said I'm his Mist Guardian, Sun Arcobaleno. Is that so hard to comprehend?" Vlad said mischievously as he tilted his head to the side.

The next time I see you baka-Mitsu, you're dead! Reborn thought, annoyed at the revelation.

"Why are you here, Vlad?" Minato said curiously as he looked at his mist guardian.

Vlad looked at the blonde and smirked. "Fufufu, I wanted to make sure the future Vongola Decimo is safe. You never know when pests would visit him. I'm here to eradicate any pests should they come. Although it seems this one is interesting, fufufu."

Reborn's eyes twitched. "Who're you calling a pest?!" He hissed.

"Ara ara, I wasn't talking about you. I wonder if you consider yourself a pest?" Vlad said mischievously.

A tick mark appeared on Reborn's temple.

"I see." Minato nodded thoughtfully and then looked at the annoyed hitman. "So Reborn-san, taking into account that you are here to train me for the future Vongola Don position, you need a place to sleep. Therefore, you can sleep in the next room." the blonde said while smiling, 'innocently.'

Before Reborn could retort Minato cut in. "I have made sure that if anyone comes near me while I'm sleeping, they will find themselves accidentally hurt."

Reborn's eyes twitched. "Are you threatening me, Minato?

Minato looked at Reborn and smiled innocently. "Whatever do you mean, Reborn-san? I never threatened you." Minato said and then looked at Reborn with a 'concerned' expression. "You see, I'm just informing you since some poor people have been in an accident lately when they came to see me while I was sleeping. I love my sleep so much that sometimes I kick people in the head or any part of the body. Not sure about how strong though cause obviously I'm asleep sometimes when I wake up I find them dead or beyond help." The blonde said while reborn's eyes twitched. "No need to take it seriously or anything! Although the Doctor did say, they died soon after because of the accident. Those poor men." Minato said, 'concerned.'

Reborn twitched again. Accident my ass! It's obvious you killed them! He glared at the innocent expression of the blonde.

Vlad snickered. "On an unrelated note, the skylark said you have a meeting with him today."

"I see." Minato nodded and then looked at the hitman. "Considering the fact that you will come after me anyway, I'll take you there myself to save the hassle of covering for you." Minato said as he put his hand on the hitman's shoulder.

Reborn raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing, Minato?"

Minato smiled mischievously. "You might want to hold your breath Reborn."

Before Reborn could ask, they disappeared in a yellow flash.

.

.

Namimori High - Disciplinary Committee Office

"Kyo-san, are you okay?" Kusakabe said as he looked at the ravenette scowling in his chair.

"Hn. Carnivore is not here yet. If he is late, I'll bite him to death." Kyoya said as he took out his tonfa.

Kusakabe sweatdropped. "I'm sure he'll be here. It's not even 3 pm yet."

"Hn, it's 2:59." Kyoya said.

"He has a minute left Kyo-san." Kusakabe deadpanned.

"Hn. The-"

Suddenly a yellow blur appeared in front of him, interrupting the two.

"I hope I'm not late." Minato chirped opposite his tutor, who was feeling nauseated.

"No you're just in time Minato-san." Kusakabe said.

"Good." Minato said.

Kyoya looked at the blonde and grabbed his tonfa. "Hn carnivore for being la-"

"I had a minute left, Kyoya." Minato pointed out while smirking at the annoyed ravenette.

Kyoya narrowed his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Hn. Who is the carnivore?" Kyoya said as he looked at Reborn, who was trying to get his bearings right from the transportation jutsu.

"Oh him. He's Reborn the son arcobaleno like Fon-san. Speaking of him I haven't seen him in a while."

"Carnivore stop talking, or I'll bite you to death." Kyoya hissed. He was clearly annoyed that he reminded him of the storm arcobaleno.

"Hai hai." Minato said. "On an unrelated note, Theo found it."

Kyoya narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure carnivore?"

"Of course. Theo knows what he's doing. Right, Theo?" Minato said as he looked at the shadowed corner of the room.

A dark chuckle sounded startling everyone except Minato. A figure stepped out of the shadows and smirked mischievously at the former fourth Hokage. "My my it seems I can't hide from you Minato." The ravenette with an eyepatch said. His golden eyes made Reborn shiver slightly, not that he would admit it.

I didn't sense him at all! Reborn thought as he tilted his fedora to the side, hiding his surprise

"It seems my spies were right. The sun arcobaleno is here." The man said.

"Who are you?" Reborn said coldly, making the ravenette smirk.

The man chuckled and bowed mockingly. "My name is Theodore Elswera, but please call me Theo."

Reborn narrowed his eyes. He's dangerous.