Having some Fun

(Jisoo pov)

Running after her Jisoo called her name. The brunnette stopped at a corner and looked at the girl. Jisoo walked towards her pointing a finger.
The girl grabbed her arms and pinned them against the wall. Jennie then placed her knee between her thighs. Smirking with her other arm at her side, she moved her hand up Jisoo's neck.
The girl let out a gasp as she instantly pushed Jennie away.

"What the hell!"

Jennie chuckled, and Jisoo ran her way towards the cafeteria.

(Jennie pov)

Jennie was heading towards the cafeteria to get Rose but soon stopped in her tracks as she watched Jisoo in the cafeteria pointing towards her direction with a security guard by her side. The guard followed behind Jisoo as they were comming at Jennie's directiom.

"Oh hell no."

Jennie couldn't afford to get suspension or even maybe expelled despite the many times she's gotten trouble.
She bolted down the hallway and towards the direction of the gym room. Jennie's body slammed against the doors and quickly swung them open as she hid in the girls locker room. Panting she looked for somewhere to hide
Soon she hid behind the shower curtains. Pulling the curtains back She stood there leaning against the wall listening if the girl had passed by. A minute later the door slammed open.

'Fuck me.'

Jennie thought as she held her breath listening the the footsteps walkimg inside the locker room. The steps came closer as she heard the bathroom stalls open up and moved her way toward the shower stalls opening them up on her way towards jennies direction. Once she was at the last stall Jennie jumped out bumping into her and ran out towards the exit.

"Hey!--"

Jennie wasn't gonna stop to listen so she made it at the door and turned the knob, jerking it open but it didn't budge at all. She struggled a second time and realized she was locked in here.

"Looking for these?"

Jennie turmed her head as Jisoo took out the keys showing it to her. Jennie gripped her fists knowing she shouldn't otherwise she's in trouble even if it was just a simple punch to the girls face.

"Now you can't run away from me Kim."

Jisoo walked closer,

"I told you seriously to stay away from her. But knowing what type of person you are I could already guess you are not some girl who follows rules."

"Yeah, you're spot on."

She crossed her arms,

"You can try all day but you won't damn change me from doing what I want to do."

Jisoo rolled her eyes, sarcastically giving a small chuckle at her,

"I wouldn't even dare try attempting to change you, that's not my place. But I will give you two options,
Leave my friend alone and I can unlock the door for you or.."

Jisoo smiled,

"You can beat the hell out of me."

Jisoo motion her eyes towards the door,

"But be careful Kim, don't screw yourself. Security is just outside, he'll be able to hear me loud and clear~!"

Jennie scrunched her nose in anger,

"If I see her around you I'll make sure you get suspended or maybe might as well get you expelled from this highschool. Like it or not I have ways."

Jennie coldly started into her soul for once thinking about how ridiculous it sounded when she said she could get the bully in trouble.

Laughing it off she leaned closer towards Jisoo as she moved back, having her body against the lockers,