thirteen.

FIGHT FOR FAMILY
013. | the feast of all sinners

"Please come back to the compound" Klaus pleaded

"Please come back to the compound" Klaus pleaded. He had returned to the compound sometime after I left and he had called me to know about my whereabouts but also because the others had told him that I left.

"Come back home, we'll get her back together"

"There aren't any options anymore, Klaus, there's one way to do this I'm doing it"

"Thalia—" I hung up, not letting him finish his sentence.

I turned around a corner and heard people screaming, lights bursting.

"Watch that girl. She kills witches!"

While the people ran towards where I came from I ran towards my daughter who stood in the middle of the street with a large group of the Hollow's followers behind her.

"Hope!" I called, "Hope!"

Inadu stopped terrorizing the quarter and faced me with a blank expression.

I came to a stop, panting, "Baby, I know you can hear me. I need you to fight her" I told my daughter, glancing over at Dominic who was now very alive.

Inadu chuckled, "Hmm, You think you can stop me?"

"I'm not gonna let you take her"

The Hollow raised her hand, levitating me several feet above the ground before magically snapping my neck. I collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

"It's not her that you want . . . I know how to stop you!"

I woke up on something softer than the concrete ground in the quarter. I looked around and saw Vincent. I sat up and rubbed my neck that was still sore from Inadu snapping it.

"You're okay," Vincent told me, "You're all right. Some witches, um, they found you two on the street, they called me and I brought you here"

"But I nee— Wait, what do you mean 'you two'?" I furrowed my brows, awaiting an answer.

Vincent sighed, "Your dad ran after you when you left the compound and he tried to take down Inadu. . ."

"Vincent, did something happened to my dad?" I asked but I didn't need an answer, I already knew what the answer was when he turned away.