The First Meeting

It was a normal day for me. I got ready to go to the hospital. I wore a purple and white kurti and a black jeans. I applied a little bit of massacara and lipstick. My mood was very good. On my way to the hospital I saw some children playing, puppie were fighting on the side of the road; there was something special about that morning....it  was really very beautiful. I reached the hospital and parked my scooty. I headed towards my cabin.

After sometime, two men entered my cabin. One of them was wearing a blue T-shirt and a blue jeans and the other one was wearing a black shirt and pants. When I saw that man wearing blue T-shirt I don't know what happened to me suddenly butterflies started to swarm in my stomach and an unusual smile came on my face. They both sat on the chair next to me. I took the file and read
HAR--D-IK  PANDYA...
OK!! The name of that blue T-shirt man was 'HARDIK' and the man in black shirt was his brother 'KRUNAL.'

Hardik saw me and said, " ANISHA CHATTERJEE"
ME- Dr. Anisha Chatterjee for you.
Hardik- Yes! Yes!
He murmured something but I was not able to hear it.
( Hardik's thought- Oh! She is looking so stunning, I just can't take my eyes away from her face she is just magnetic, I LOVE HER.)
He was lost in his thoughts and his brother brought him back to the real world by breaking his daydream. When he returned back from his wonderland he asked me, " You know me?"
ME- No
I started to study the reports of his mother.
Hardik- Do you like cricket? Ah!  I think you don't.
Me- You are absolutely wrong I love it.
Hardik- Who is your favourite cricketer??
ME- MSD....
( Hardik muttered Dhoni Bhai ko janti h pr mujhe nhi.)
ME- You said something.
Hardik- Nothing.
There was a pause and I again started to study the reports of his mother and as I started to prepare the diet chart he again interrupted me with a question.
Hardik- Hey! You remember that match against Bangladesh in World Cup T20 in which India won by 1 run.
Krunal started to laugh. I don't know why?? But stopped when Hardik gave him a bad look.
Hardik- You know the name of that bowler who bowled the last over.
Me- No! Actually, I don't focus on these young chaps. I just watch the match for MSD. I remember that he ran like a bullet on that day. Amazing stumping by him. Hats off!! You know that....
Hardik stopped me.
( Hardik's thought- yeah ladki na ekdum pagal hai! Sabkuch janti h match k bare with me pr mjhe nhi janti!)
He again went in his wonderland and was brought back again by his brother. I explained them everything thing about the diet chart. When I was explaining them I could see a sparkle in Hardik's eyes. I was not able to concentrate on what I was speaking. I spoke; I stopped; I spoke; I stopped.
When they were leaving we shoke hands but when I touched Hardik's hand I don't know what happened everything became a poetry and when he was going the poetry faded away. I felt very dull. I lost my smile.