The Final-Ind v/s Pak

18th june 2017 India versus Pakistan High Voltage final match. India won the toss and chose to bowl first. All the ladies were sitting with their fingers crossed. Pakistani batsman came on the crease. Fakhr was on strike, Jassi bowled the ball and the ball was directly in the gloves of MSD . Yes! he was out on just 4 runs. Wait! no,no ,no it's a no ball oh shit !Pakistani batsman played very well. Fakhr made 114 runs. They gave us a target of 326 runs.

We were confident as we had the best batting line up in the world. But that day was of Aamir he bowled really very good balls and ' The Great Batting Line up of India's collapsed.
Hardik tried his best to save the match, he batted really very well!!
He made 72 runs but was unfortunately run-out due to some miscommunication with Jadeja Sir. He was really very angry.
And we lost the final and THE CUP.

In the evening everyone was really very sad, they all were sitting together drinking Coffee, but Hardik wasn't there. So, I took a cup of coffee for him and went to search him. Actually, I was knowing where he could be. He was sitting on his favourite bench, where he used to sit frequently.
I went towards him and offered him coffee, he didn't see towards me. Then I had hold his hand and said,
" I am not just your Girlfriend, I am your friend even you can share anything with me. "
I consoled him.
He turned towards me and hugged me. He was crying. Then he sat on the ground, his head on my lap and my hands were on his head and he wept.
He mumbled,
" I could have made India won this trophy, I was in good form, but because of my stupidity.."
I interrupted him in the middle and said,
" No, it wasn't your stupidity, you did your best.. OK!  Now, stop crying." 
I wiped of his tears. I signalled hi to smile and there was a big smile on his face- a fake one. He wept again. After sometime, he was fine. To lighten up his mood, I cracked some jokes ( actually my jokes are the unfairness jokes). At the night, I slept in his room, awaken and that night was the longest night in my life as well as in HIS..