THE SECRET UNVAILED!!

I was in Reception area and I saw Shubhojeet there. I ignored him, then he came towards me. I became angry, and shouted,
" Why are you following me?"
( Actually there was no one in the reception I don't know why!)
" I am following you because.."
" Stop! Giving excuses Shubho. "
I thundered.
" Hey! I LOVE YOU!! "
"oh! You love me Mr. Shubho, I think you forgot that you left me on the day of our engagement, you married that NATASHA... because my father was not able to give you dowry, and Natasha's father was a very rich man! You got how much you wanted! And now she is dead, your love for me again rose up!!" I said.
" I needed the money for my business.."
" What about my HEART, you broke it.. Abhi drd hota hai...kya kru yaar phla pyr bhulya hi nhi jata.. And you know who Natasha was? She was my step sister.. Aur apni ptni Ki jis Ma ko tum Ma khte Ho na woh meri Ma hai.. Woh meri Ma hai.. "
He was shocked.
" Ami ei shomporker bepare kichu jantam na, shotti Ani. "
( I wasn't knowning about it, seriously Ani.)
" Apanara mukha theke amara nama na. "
( Don't take my name from your mouth.)"
I fumed. We both were having Tears in our eyes. I was able to feel something near my heart, it was hurting me. Then my heart just broke as I saw Hardik. I thought that he heard all our conversation. I have not told Hardik about Shubhojeet. He came towards me, he raged,
" Anisha I don't have any problem that who was he, he was your boyfriend, your husband I don't have any problem, I have problem that you didn't tell me about him.. "
He gave me a very disgusting look.
" I am Sorry Hardik, Hardik." he went.
I was crying continuously. I was screaming.
" Hardik don't go! "
I saw Shubho standi beside me. I knew that Hardik was just angry, he would be fine. So, I went to my room. But, I felt that the soft corner which was there in my heart for Shubho disguised in the form of hatred started to rise up. It was appealing my mind to stop and console Shubho. But first time in my life I didn't listen to my mind.
I went in my room and snivelled while night.