Chapter 26

Marshall's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I spit out at Michael. I couldn't believe what was happening. I knew something was off about him, I always hated him. But Dre always insisted that he was one of the best and had great intel on everything. Go figure.

"Ain't it good to see you, shady boy!" He excitedly said as he hit his hand against the steering wheel numerous times.

"You prick. What have you been doing here! This entire time?" It came out more as a question than me yelling and interrogating him.

"Yes, idiot." His face suddenly changed into a more stern and serious look, focusing on me. He continued, "You really think I was working under you willingly? You're a psychopath. Who in their right mind would ever do that. I've been spying for Jamal and it's been working in our favor until that bitch made everything complicated."

It felt like I just got punched in the stomach when he called her that. I can feel my anger start to boil inside of me, quickly.

"Don't call her that." I said under my breath, as calmly as I possibly could.

Michael ignored me and kept talking, a smile spread across his face.

"Look at you Marshall. All sprung up on her aren't we? Man. I figured you were just playing a game in spite of me. By all means Marshall, you can have her. She was nothing to me but a-"

I cut him off. "Don't you dare finish what you're about to say." I didn't now what he was going to say, I don't think I could handle it.

Because you know there was more to them than just a kiss. The voice taunted me.

"Fuck shut up." I mumbled to myself, so lowly Michael lucky didn't hear. I don't need him to have another thing on me.

"Don't be a Debby downer." He smirked at me.

I didn't say anything, I let him continue driving for his sake and mine because if we crashed due to my outrage there was no way I'd be able to survive it. But I just needed him to taunt me one more time. Not even that, just for him to look at me the wrong way and no doubt I'm going through the small space and killing him.

About twenty minutes passed by and the car came to a harsh stop, shaking me around a bit. I Starred as Michael got out of the car, my eyes were burning into him and I knew he felt it. He tensed up as he opened my door letting me out. He towered over me but that never did and still doesn't intimidate me. He was taller, but I was stronger. He looked down at me with his chest out to try and intimidate me holding some power he thinks he has over me.

I noticed from the corner of my eye another figure come outside to meet us. My breathing stayed the same, controlled because I didn't even have to guess who it was.

"Great! The both of you made it here alive!" Jamal exclaimed with his hands swiftly moving up to the air and coming back down, hands deep in his black skinny jeans. He always looked younger to me, I never understood how he had the power he did. Of course I knew how, I just wish the voices in my head were crowded in his mind rather than mine. The asshole deserved it.

"Of course, he stopped yapping after I brought up that cunt, whats her name again Jamal, Amira?" Michael said with a sly smile.

Jamal noticed my shoulders tense up at Michaels words I felt his gaze on me as I lost control and took a step forward head budding with Michael making him fall to the ground, holding his nose. Even weaker, I still managed to beat the hell put of him.

"He broke my nose!'" Michael yelled.

Do it. The voice said.

I took advantage and started to kick him as hard as I could to the side of his stomach. Only getting a few in before a strong fist met with the left side of my jaw. I instantly fell onto the ground a few feet away from Michael, my head spinning.