Harvey Eskins for @Nightshade1516

Name: Harvey Eskins

Nicknames: Bird brain (used by other houses, can be semi-offensive)

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Closeted bisexual

Appearance: Face Claim- Charlie Rowe

Year: 5th year

Year: 5th year

House: Ravenclaw

Patronus: Komodo dragon

Type: Half-blood

Personality: As a Ravenclaw, he is quite intelligent. He is very observant and can easily pick up on small details. He is also very organized. Despite these positive qualities, he has a cold personality. He feels distant from most people and doesn't see the point in having friends. He is pretty rude and thinks that he's better than everyone else. Secretly, he desires to have someone in his life that's more than an acquaintance.

Background: Harvey never had a family. As an infant, he was placed in an orphanage and had never seen his parents. He didn't even know his actual last name. After some time, the lead caretaker at the orphanage, Bonnie Eskins, decided to raise him as her own son and gave him her last name. The two of them lived at the orphanage together and he would help her take care of the younger kids when he got older. He'd talk to and entertain the kids that lived there but never really had any social interactions outside of that because he had than unshakable fear of people leaving him. After all, he lived in a place where people come and go constantly. He was scared of people leaving him like his parents did. The only person he truly trusted was Bonnie. Even when he got to Hogwarts, it was the same thing; he trusted no one.

Favorite class: Arithmancy

Fears: Failure, never having a meaningful connection with anyone, being abandoned, and heights.

Strengths: He does rather well in almost every class he has taken so far. His grades are extremely important to him and his effort shows that.

Weaknesses: His fear of heights; the only class he didn't do well in was flying for that reason. He also doesn't get along with most people.

Theme Songs:

I Don't Love You- My Chemical Romance

Migraine- Twenty One Pilots

Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd

Other: Has a black cat named Marius

Nightshade1516