Rasiel Morningstar for @Queen_Alpha3024

Role: Angel (technically fallen angel)

Full Name: Rasiel Morningstar, but goes by Rasiel Portia (Portia is his mother's name)

Nickname: "Ras" (though he doesn't like it)

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance/Face Claim: Charlie Heaton

Personality: Rasiel is quite the loner

Personality: Rasiel is quite the loner. He's a bit closed off but that doesn't mean that he avoids all friendship opportunities. He doesn't mind having a few friends but it takes him a while to trust others. He speaks his mind and isn't afraid to put people in their place. While it might not always seem like it, he truly does care about those around him.

Tattoos: "Flecti non frangi", which is Latin for "to be bent not broken", on his left forearm.

Scars: Two large scars on his back from when his wings were removed.

Likes: Reading, art (especially painting!), and squirrels; he's fascinated by them...

Dislikes: Large crowds, God, swimming, and being misjudged.

Strengths: His honesty is a huge strength for him. He tells people exactly what he thinks and doesn't sugarcoat anything so they know exactly what they are dealing with. This can occasionally be a problem but it mostly benefits him. Another strength of his is his resourcefulness. Despite not being able to fly like most angels can, he is very skilled at using his environment to his advantage.

Weaknesses: A weakness of his is when people find out who his father is. This is because it is a touchy subject for him, as he was exiled from heaven not too long ago partially due to that reason. Another weakness of his is that he cannot fly, despite being an angel. He also cannot swim because he never learned how to.

Habits: When frustrated, he might curse in Latin. He also runs his hand through his hair when stressed.

Flaws: His loner attitude can be a huge turn off for those that have to deal with him. It isn't extreme but he's definitely no ray of sunshine.

Powers:

-Healing
-Light bending
-Kiss of life

Fears: People finding out who his father is and large bodies of water, as he doesn't know how to swim.

Backstory: Rasiel was the son on two angels. He had a rather normal upbringing in heaven until he discovered that his father was Lucifer. At first, he did not believe it and thought that his father was horrible. As he grew up, he began to question why his father's exile from heaven was considered a just punishment by God, eventually leading him to developing free will. After acquiring free will, he began to grow a deep hatred for God and eventually turned on him by attempting to start a rebellion like his father once had. He failed, as he did not have much support and did not plan it out well, though he did kill some angels himself. This led to his exile from heaven, losing his wings in the process. His mother was also exiled but died in the process. While he does not regret the things he has done, he truly misses his home.

Mental Disorder(s)/Health Issue(s): N/A

Family:

Father- Lucifer
Mother- Portia

Pets: N/A

Other:

Theme Song-

[Reboot] by Waterparks

Queen_Alpha3024