Chapter 3: Fear

(A/N sorry for not updating, I was updating Ghoulish Kitten. It's another story I have. I have too many fanfics... On with the chapter!)

Kirito's POV

I was standing in the trees with Nagisa and Sugino. Sensei was reading a Hawaiian newspaper from Hawaii on the way here.

"The moon and the SAO incedent is all they're talking about in the states too. Does no one care about anything else?"
Sensei was talking to himself but I trained my self a bit to focus on only certain things, I could hear him perfectly.

"Thanks Nagisa, I owe you one." Guess I missed something. Sugino got his modified baseball ready and threw it as fast as he could.

"Top of the morning to ya!" What!? "It's usually considered polite to reply." I looked back at where he was just a millisecond ago and looked at him again.

Nagisa apologized and Yellow had a baseball glove on. I deadpanned while Yellow complimented Sugino, and he just had to put a pun in there.

(Time skip)

"April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land...-" It was literature class, boring as always. Earlier we named Yellow 'Koro-sensei' because, he's basically an unkillable teacher. It does make sense.

"Suguya!" Sensei paused for that dramatic effect, "Not a bad likeness, I'll give you that, but I'm a little hurt by the way line." You have no jaw line though...

(Time skip)

It was lunch and Koro-sensei left. A lot of chit chat happened untill Karasuma came in.

"Have you had any progress with the tentacle menace?"

"Describe progress." Everyone sighed and looked away.

"Yeah this is the E class, yo. You gotta lower your expectations." I think that was Kiraya who said that. I just ignored the rest considering it was probably complaints.

After he left I went outside and sat under a tree to eat. There were some peaceful moments in SAO, and this kinda reminded me of those moments. I even remember just laying on the ground all day just because that day had the best weather in the entire year, silly me. I ate the bun I had packed with some cream. I accidentally forgot water, oh well.

(Time skip)

Yellow messed up and plucked all the tulips the girls planted, he had to replant them and now... He's bound to a rope and avoiding people stabbing at him. I got out my knife just in case.

He fell, panicked and went to the roof. I was nearby and jumped and grabbed the ledge. "Sensei!"

"Huh! Kirigaya-san, what are you doing!?" I slowly pulled myself up and joined him. I smiled.

"I'm up here. Right. Next. To. You." I pulled my knife out behind me, ran to him and threw the knife. I only managed to cut off a pad of his finger. No one noticed.

"Extra homework for everyone but Kirigaya here!" I got to a lower spot and slid off the roof. Everyone else groaned and left.

"Kirigaya-san? How did you run so fast?"

"I used to be in track at my old school." Lies.

"Hmm? When did you transfer?"

"The same day you came, I guess." After the small chit chat I walked home. On the way I noticed a book on a display case. It was called 'The Complete SAO Incident Records'. It was intriguing so I bought it. I went home and started reading.