The red eye

Sakura's pov
I was walking home when I saw a guy watching people from the shadows. I quickly ran into a store and got some dango and paid before appearing behind the ninja. He was so intent on watching people that he didn't even notice me standing behind him. I poked him on his shoulder and he quickly turned around and had a kunai pointed at my throat. I just smiled at him and went sir that could hurt someone if your not careful! He looked at me really surprised. I just internally laughed at the face he was making. I then looked at the konoah protector on his forehead that covered his eye. Before he noticed my legs were already wrapped around him moving it away from his eye. What I saw surprised me a sharingan! I looked into both of his eyes and he looked into mine. I knew he was about to teleport with me on him so I wrapped my arms around him before he could teleport both us away and me not getting hurt in the process. When I opened my eyes I realized we were at the t and I center. I started having a panic attack and started crying. He looked at me confused only to have Anko take me away from him and her yelling at him because he caused me to have a panic attack. She quickly sprinted off and took me to the clinic where the doctors helped me calm down and told me no one was going to hurt me. After I calmed down the door open and that guy walked in he was one year older than me because I saw him in the year up class. He closed the door and locked It after the doctors left. He sat down next to me on the bed. He took a deep breath."why did you move my protector"? I looked at him and told him it was because I was curious. I than told him  besides your really advance ninja that is only 7 years old to be a anbu. He looked at me shocked. I smiled and sat on his lap while playing with his hair. He just sat there while I was playing with his hair questioning about how this little girl knew his age and his status. I just laughed while he leaned forward into my hold he than slipped really ungraciously for a ninja on top of me straddling my legs and my arms pinned by his hands holding me there. He than opened his eyes and blushed a red color deeper than a tomatoes red. I just looked into his eyes as he released my arms but didn't stop straddling me.

Kakashi pov
While I was thinking I leaned into her hold and ended up falling on top of her. My hands pinned down her arms and my legs were straddling her legs. When I opened my eyes I could feel the heat on my face.I quickly moved my hands from her arms and covered my face even though she could still see the blush. "Hey are you going to tell me your name mister"? I looked at the little girl that asked me for my name. My name is kakashi. "Nice to meet you kakashi"! I stood up and stopped straddling her and sat beside her on the bed.  I asked her what her name was  and she told me Her name is Sakura Uzumaki. After that she got up and kissed my forehead protector and ran off and jumped out the window. I blushed a deep red color as I stared out the window.
Ps- in this kakashi is a 7 year old anbu and the Uchiha clan is not dead.

Sasuke pov
I haven't had to deal with the dobe for a long time. But that new kid is getting higher grades than me in everything and it's annoying me. While I was thinking I looked up to see someone jumping out of the clinic window. I put out my arms because it was a girl my age. I felt her weight on my arms and the girl snuggled closer to my chest which made me blush. I noticed it was the dobes sister. I threw her in the air and she did a back flip and landing on her feet. " wow that was rude"! She said and turned towards me "oh silly me thanks for catching me"! She than ran off leaving me really confused. I walked to the clan to hear that Obito had died his parents were mourning for him in front of his grave. I just kept walking. When I got inside my house my mom was cooking dinner. Hi mom! "Hi Sasuke"! We talked while mom made food for dinner in till Dad came in and told me I needed to go to my room so I did.
Uchiha leader POV
After Sasuke left I looked straight at my wife.
"What do you need?" We have a guest coming over! "Why are you so angry about it?" I think they are figuring out about the cult