Team Bonding

"Everybody freeze!" Coach yelled after blowing his whistle, causing Audrey  to flinch

"Everybody freeze!" Coach yelled after blowing his whistle, causing Audrey to flinch.

"Now, we didn't come here to fight! We came here to play hockey! We're team USA, you represent your country." Bombay exclaimed, causing everybody to look at each and sigh.

"That's right." Tibbles immediately said. "Now, I want you-" Coach started. "To be the best you can be, right?" Tibbles interrupts, "You gotta raise yourself up, guys! Ya gotta-" Tibbles stopped once he saw the look Bombay gave him

"All right! Now lets scrimmage!" Coach started to raise his whistle but was interrupted, once again, by Tibbles. Audrey rolled her eyes and shook her at the older man. "Great! Scrimmage!" Tibbles then blew his whistle "You heard your coach! Now- hey. You don't need me here. I've got an appointment anyway. I've got to see Ms. Mckay. She's the team tutor. " Audrey narrowed her eyes once she heard the word 'tutor' and started to skate forward, but Adam quickly grabbed hold of his girlfriend and held her against his chest.

"Don..." Coach held out his hand, signaling for Tibbles to place his whistle in it. "C'mon" Tibbles hesitated but slowly enough, placed the whistle in his hand. "You'll get it back at the end of the school term." and everyone laughed.

"All right, Ducks. Show 'em what you got! Let's scrimmage!"

Audrey took her place at left wing, with Jesse at face off against Dwayne, while Adam took Fulton's place at right wing. "Great day for hockey, ain't it?" Dwayne smiled, crouching down in front of Jesse. "Sure is. Cowboy." Jesse mocked as Bombay blew the whistle. Jesse lost the face off as Dwayne slid the puck thru his legs, causing Jesse to fall on his back.

Audrey quickly took off towards the Texan but didn't get very far before she was shoved into the boards by Dean. She groaned in pain as she slid down the front of them. "You okay?" Adam asked, stopping in front of his girlfriend. She nodded and he offered her his hand as she pulled herself up. "Clearly someone never taught him to never hit a girl." She mumbled, glancing at the boy who had just shoved Averman and Guy into the goalie net, with Fulton laying at his side.

---

So far, the Ducks have only scored once, courtesy of Adam. Audrey and Adam were trying to stop Luis when Fulton skated towards them with the puck.

"Look out!" Coach bellowed, causing everyone to look up. "Look out for Fulton!" Guy yelled, causing everyone to scatter, even the new kids. Well, all except Dean. "What a bunch of wusses." He complained as Fulton hit the puck but quickly ducked as it came flying right at him. It went bouncing all over the place, stopping once it hit Tibbles directly in the forehead

—————
Coach broke open the smelling salt as Nike placed a towel on his head
"Mr Tibbles?" Miss McKay spoke. "Mr. Tibbles can you hear me? Mr. tibbles, wake up. Oh, Mr. tibbles, are you all right?"

"Oh, uh, I-I'll have the cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate shake, please."He spoke, coming into consciousness

"I think he'll be okay. We'll have to keep an eye on him," Ms. McKay spoke, "Oh, I'm sorry. He didn't have the chance to introduce me. I'm Ms. McKay. Their tutor."

"I'm Coach Bombay. Their coach." He chuckled

"Who said we need a tutor?" Adam and Audrey spoke in unison, causing everyone to look over at us.

"I don't need no school." Portman argued, but before I could correct him, Adam wrapped both of his arms around my head, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Now, Ms. McKay, we're America's team here. Shouldn't we just be concentrating on hockey?" Goldberg asked, wrapping his arm around one of her shoulders causing her to look down at it, 
"May I suggest optional attendance?"

Everyone let out a noise of agreement and Audrey just shook her head, knowing there was a reason they had a tutor.

"Well, that's not a bad idea.." She started, waiting for name. "Call me Goldberg"

"Goldberg, Yes! School will be optional," Everyone but Audrey let out another cheer, "However, however, should you not attend, you'll not be able to be eligible to play." She smiled, causing everyone to groan.

---------

Next thing I knew, we were all dressed in either a red or blue warm up jersey, tied up in the middle of the rink. I was behind Dean but in front of Adam and next to Dwayne.

"This is more crowded then a truck full of goats."Dwayne complained and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at his comparison.

"Somebody better watch their hands." I complained, shifting in place. I turned to look down to see Adam's hand on my butt over the pads, causing me to look up at him and he just sent me a smile.

"Someone licked me." Averman groaned in disgust

"Ugh, I smell something." Fulton complained, causing all of us to sniff the air

"Goldberg!" We all shouted

"It wasn't me!" He defended

"No! It was me!" Dean proudly cheered, throwing his arms up in the air, causing me to turn and hold my breath

"I don't know how to make this any clearer. You are a team, and to win this thing you all have to work as one. Now, as one, skate." Bombay demanded. We all moved to skate in different directions  and we all wound up falling. I landed next to Adam who just laid there looking up at the ceiling.

"Everyone goes their own way, everyone falls down. Now get up, and try again."

"Alright. All of you move to your right now!" Dean commanded

"Who made you boss? Everyone to the left." Fulton argued, causing some of us to go left and some to go right, which resulted in all of us falling down again

"You guys can argue all you want, but I'm not untying you until you move as one."

After 5 or 6 times, we finally moved all together.

"That's it! Now you're learning! Communication! Move together! Charge! Alright, right turn."

After a few more times, Bombay finally untied us and we all took a knee with him standing behind us.

"You guys are starting to look like hockey players. I'm proud of you team, you worked hard today," Bombay started, causing everyone to look at each other, "But hockey, should also be fun. Rancher Dwayne."

"Yes Sir?"

"Round me up some stray cattle." He said, tossing Dwayne the rope we were tied up with.

Dwayne caught it and a devious smile made its way across his face, "My pleasure"

We all scattered throughout the rink and Averman was the first to get caught. Shortly after, we were all lined up in 3 line with Dwayne at the front, trying to teach us how to line dance. I held onto to Adam as we attempted to and Bombay joined it and boy was that a sight to see.