Spell 3 - Meetings in Balbadd

(Magi Opening - V.I.P)

The opening begins with Jasmine, holding her brother's and mother's hand while walking beside her...but then they disappear, leaving behind small clouds of rukh.

Akogare o ima tsukanda~!

(My desires are within reach)

Jasmine seems sad for a moment closing her eyes and putting her hands to her chest in a praying manner, but then felt a hand on her shoulder turning to Asriel and the other Knights, smiling at her. Jasmine smiles back at them, before looking at the horizon of the sky.

Daikansei no namari ni

(If the loud, welcoming cheers)

Kokochiyoku utaretanara

(Shoot straight into your heart)

Jasmine smiles back at them, before looking at the horizon of the sky. As the Rukh flew high to the sun.

Saa tobikomou~!

(Then come and jump on in!)

The title soon appears, and soon after Aladdin and his friends arrived in the kingdom of Balbadd.

Ashita kara umare kawaru toka

(People say they'll change the next day)

Then there's Jasmine, looking out at the kingdom with a sorrowful look while Tama floats beside her.

Dareka ga mikiri tsuketa toka

(But they give up so easily)

Then, there is child Asriel, following after child Kassim and child Alibaba in an alley, looking sadden. She looks up and gasps upon seeing Jasmine and Knights, smiling at her.

Kono machi no STYLE toka~!

(That's just the style of this place)

Later, teenage Asriel is seen, running through the desert with Jasmine and Knights. Tama, Isis and Wadd soon comes tailing after them.

Sonna mono ni nagasere tsuzukete

(They get swept away by those excuses everday)

Asriel begins to run faster, and Asa grins as he attempts to go at the same speed. Jasmine notices she's starting to lag behind before she looks at Kouhana, who winks at her.

Kado no toreta genseki ni ha

(They're merely a chip, swept off the edge)

Jasmine snaps her fingers, causing her Magic Carpet to appear. She grabs Asriel and Asa, gently holding pulling them in her carpet as they flew off the cliff with Tama, Isis and Wadd sitting on carpet and Kouhana and the rest of the Knights using their Metal and Household vessels, flying beside her. Asriel looks absolutely awed, Jasmine is laughing, while Asa smiles and just quietly enjoys the ride.

Kitto daremo yo ha nai~!

(And they're no longer needed by anyone)

The scene shifts to the vast plains, where Hakuei and Seishun are seen, and the eight-pointed star flashes on the gem in her flabellum.

Fushigi to tobira no mukou ni ha

(Guess what? Out there,)

Then, we briefly see her brother, Hakuryuu as he trains with his spear in the Kou Empire imperial palace. Then, we see Kougyoku and Ka Koubun, the former's Metal Vessel flashing in the sunlight. Then, there's Sinbad in his palace at Sindria, and behind him stand his Eight Generals, his sister, Alath included.