Shield Maidens First Time

You were pinned to the wall by Brigitte, exploring her warm mouth as she grinded up against you. Pulling her into you, you reached up her shirt, running your hands along her smooth, muscular back, before finding the clip to her bra. You quickly undid the clasp, throwing the bra to the side as you placed your hands on her hips. She broke away from the kiss, an impish glint in her eyes.

"want to lose the shirt, get a little closer?" She asked, slowly lifting her shirt.

You removed your shirt, quickly getting it off and dropping it onto the floor. Brigitte did like wise, throwing her shirt on top of the growing pile of clothes. She stood before you, topless, her beautiful breasts exposed.
"Cold?" You asked, noting her perky pink nipples.
"A little. How about you come over and warm me up?"

Needing no more conformation, you pulled her into you, feeling her warm skin flush against yours. You kissed for a minute or two, then you pulled away, earning a pouty face from Brigitte.
"I thought you said you were cold," you said, smiling and planting a kiss in her lips. She chuckled,
"Guess you got me excited," she said, kissing you back.
"But I don't think I'm the only one." She stated, moving a hand down between your legs.
"How am I supposed to stay calm when I have the most Beautiful woman in the world pressed against me?"

She blushed, shaking her head, and silenced you with another french kiss. Not pulling away, you picked her up, pulling her up onto you. She wrapped her legs around you, holding your head as you carried her over to the bed. You set her down, finally taking a moment to catch your breath. She was out of her red overalls, pulling her black panties down her thighs. You stared as she leaned back, getting her butt of the bed. She sat up, now completly naked. She gave you an adorable smirk, pointing to your pants.
"You need some help there bud?"

Dropping your pants and boxers, you fall on the bed next to her, pressing your lips against hers, massaging her plump ass as you kissed. She wrapped a leg over yours, rubbing her folds along your member. She broke the kiss, biting her lips as she grinded against you. You grabbed her by the hips, and shifted so that she was on top, straddling you hips. She bent over, kissing you, passionately and lovingly.

She grabbed your member, stroking it a few times and earning a blissful moan from you. She laughed, kissed the tip, and centered herself over you. She held onto you, and you her. Feeling your head lined up with her entrance, she said down. She was tight and warm, and in a way, it reminded you of her hugs. She sat there for a moment, hands resting on your chest as she famerilized herself with the new feeling. You held her hand, giving her a reassuring squeeze. She opened her eyes, nodding, and slowly began to thrust into you. You sat up, and she hooked her arms under yours, digging her fingers into your back as she thrust. Matching her rythem, you too thrusted. She rested her head on your shoulder, letting out small moans and whimpers as you slid in and out. Suddenly, without warning, she cried out, digger nails into your shoulder baldes. She tightened around you, squeezing with bother her arms and her walls.

She was coming, and the sudden, blissful pressure caused you to erupt, filling her with your seed. You both sat there, in each others arms, gasping for air and shaky from the shared orgasm you had just shared. Holding her close, you lay back on the bed, high on ecstasy. Not wanting to pull you out, she rest her head on you chest, grabbing ahold of your hand. You rub her back with one hand and massage her ads with the other, kissing the top of her head as you did. She sat there, enjoying the close comfort, trying to nuzzle closer every few minutes.

After snuggling for a good while, she got up, him dripping from her entrance, and laid down next to you, kissing you on the cheek.
"Your turn (y/n)."
"For what?"
"Being on top. I heard you can go deeper this way."
"Well, let's find out ."
You sat up, letting her get comfortable. When she was ready, she spread her legs, welcoming you in. You wasted no time, and were soon thrusting once again into the Swedish shield maiden. She was moaning, tugging at the sheets, cursing in Swedish. You grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing and massaging the soft mound. Brigitte let out a yelp of pleasure, sucking you in even deeper, pulling you in with her thick legs. Alternating between her breasts, you continued to thrust, mixing up the rythem. You slowed down, leaning in and French kissing your Swede, slowly pumping in and out, almost teasing her.

You pulled away from the kiss, opening your eyes to the most beautiful woman. She looked into your eyes, managing a shaky smile, before giving way to another moan, but never breaking your gaze.

Picking up the pace, you thrust faster into her, laying against her and wrapping your arms around her shoulders. She did like wise, once again looping under your arm and rocking in sync with the thrusts, sending you deeper than before. The sound of skin on skin, cries of lust and moans of pleasure and sex filled the small room.

She let out a stiffled cry, pressing her face into your shoulder as she climaxed, her walls squeezing around the rod hurried within her. You managed one last thrust, driving you hips flush against hers, before erupting inside her. You pulled out, trailing both yours and her fluids. She was shakey and tired, her hair was a frizzy, sweaty mess and she was red in the cheeks, the rush of sex still coursing through her as she calmed down. You laid back, admiring the beautiful Swede. She stared back at you, admiring you the same way you did her. After a minute or two, she raised her hands, folding her hands and making desperate whineynoises as she tried to will you over. Complying, you crawled over and rested your head on her breast. She raised an eyebrow,
"Are you serious?"
"Hey, they're good pillows."
"How about you get up here and give your women, some love, and not my boob. You can do that later."

Letting out a dramatic sigh, you kiss the nipple, earning one of her sweet chuckled before meeting her and falling into another deep kiss. Finally, after lots of kissing and gropping, you pull, Brigitte as close as you can, wrapping your arms around her slender, muscular form. As she drifted into sleep, he managed to say goodnight before passing out, her chest falling and rising in a gentle tempo. You kissed her forhead, pulled her close and fell into the best sleep of your life.