"I like big boops and I cannot lie"

Agent name: (L/n), (y/n)
Alias: Rook
Rank: Field Officer
Status: Active

Sombra scanned through more of his files, looking into the Agent she now called her friend - except they were more than friends. She was able to confide in this man, trust him and care for Him - for he was hers.

"Rookie-pooh. You having fun there?"
You sat in your room, shuffling through sheets of paper - reports, letters and mathmatics.
"Not necessarily, but it's nice of you to show up. Want to help?"
You waved a folder over your shoulder, offering it up.

"I think I'm going to have to pass on that babe. I've got a date tonight."

"Well, you never told me about any plans, so care to let me in now?"

She leaned over you shoulder, wrapping her arms around you.

"Well, I figured this Talon base isn't all that fun, and we haven't gone on a date in awhile..."

"So?..."

"I say we stay the night at a hotel. Enjoy some R&R."

"Can you make it happen?"

"It's already waiting for us."

"Then let's go."

---

You and Sombra sat in the hot tub, her bare legs draped over yours as the two of you conversed.

"- I'm sorry. I still can't believe you were part of a gang."

"Now, those were some fun times," She chuckled. "I even had a Mohawk."

"Still don't understand why."

"Haha, no shit. But hey, we should get back to the room - my fingers are starting to get all wrinkly."

"Fine fine, we'll go. You've still gotta show me a picture of you with a Mohawk. "

"How about I show you something else?"
And there was nothing innocent in the way she said that.

Heart beat climbing, you followed as she lead you back to the room. Once inside, she  placed the "do not disturb" sign on the door.

"Now (Y/n), you know how you are the only person I can really trust."

"Really? I mean, it explains all the cute nicknames -"

"Exactly. You are the only person who I have let get this close to me. And now, I want to show you I mean it."

"I mean, dinner would have sufficed."

"Hey pendejo. You wanna fuck or not?"

"Fine. Go on."

"No, I can't any more. Beside, I don't think I could restrain my self long enough to."

She stepped towards you, grabbing you by the face and drawing you into a kiss. You grabbed her hips, pulling her into you. Picked her up and layed her on the bed, breaking the kiss for a moment.

"You sure you want to do this?"

The sexy smirk was all you needed. You leaned down and kissed her lips, and then slowly moved down her neck, and to her collar. She propped herself up, undoing her bra. She began to wriggle her under off, but was cut off. You sucked on her breast, caressing her sides and hips as you kissed her chest. She groaned, grabbing you buy the back of your head and guiding you further down. Leaving a trail of kisses, you arrive at her legs. You kiss her lips through the cloth, and she let's out a sharp inhale. You kiss her once more and then remove her thong. Her clean shaven lips, glistening already, are a beautiful sight. You grab her around the waist, and gently kiss her folds

"Mierda"

You slide your tongue into her, her taste filling your mouth. She let's out a desperate moan, clutching the sheets of the bed violently. You work her pussy, a pleasant sensation, and even more so for the whimpering Sombra, now pushing your face further between her legs. You look up, and must have sacrificed some of your oral reach, because she looks down at you, panting.

"Shit dude," she gasped, "don't stop"

You oblige, licking heavily into her folds, working little circles around her clitorus. She bucked suddenly, her legs squeezing you and pulling you in as she convulsed with pleasure. After a moment, she relaxed, still trying to catch her breath.

"Damn, you know how to treat a lady"

"Oh I'm just getting started"

"Ha! That's what I like to hear, amor!!"

In no time you and her were on the bed,  tangled up in each other's arms, her legs wrapped around you, tongues exploring each others mouths. You grabbed her ass, caressing her body up and down. Sombra, lips still locked to yours, rolled the two of you over, so she was on top. She pulled away from the kiss, resting her hands on your chest.
"You ready for a ride?" She asked teasingly, smirking as she grabbed ahold of your shaft. She gently stroked it, rubbing it against her lips, before finally lining it up, and slowly, slid in. You both gasped, a new wave of pleasure coming over you. She sat for moment, taking you in. Then, she shifted her weight, looking down at you, and began bouncing, falling into a steady rhythm of up and down. It wasn't long until she sped up, leaning down and wrapping her arms around you. You began fucking her back, turning her soft occasional moans into lustful panting. She held on tightly, her hips bouncing up and down. You thrust into her once more, Cumming deep inside her. The walls of her pussy flexed, her nails digging into you as she came, bringing on a whole new level of pleasure. You both sat there panting, out of breath, wrapped in each other's intimate embrace. Slowly, after a few minutes, sombra managed to ask, "wha- what do you think about round two?"
Her voice was so weak and tired, you wondered if she actually meant it.
"You sure? You seem a little tired."

She gasped, mockingly swatting at you.
"For you, mi amor, I'll never be too tired. Just gotta catch my breath. But what do you say?"
"You really have to ask? Of course I'm down. You ready?"

She smiled, kissing you once again.
"Yep, though how about you take top, give your babe a break?"
You shifted to you were above her,
"Of course. You let me take care of you, okay?"

She giggled, a beautiful noise, her hand going to cover her mouth,
"Oh (y/n), you're just too cute sometimes, you know that?"

"Bah!," you say, nudging her hand out of the way and planting a kiss on her lips
"I'm just doing my job. You ready?"

She nodded, and you lined up with her entrance, and slowly pushed in. Again the wave of pleasure caught you off guard, the warm and wet walls of her pussy feeling better then even last time. You grabbed a hold of her hands, your fingers intertwining as you began a slow rhythm, each stroke pushing a soft moan from sombras lips. She spread her legs more, letting you go deeper, he moans getting louder. She squeezed your hands, looking you in the eyes. You looked into her eyes and your feeling of love for her, to protect her and care for her, seemed to double. Her eyes said a thousand things - her love, her loyalty, her care, her lust, her vulnerability, her desire, her compassion. You made sure to deliver everything this girl deserved. Every stroke, every kiss. She fucked you back, the two of you feeding into each other's movements. You noticed that her hands had moved, her arms wrapped around you back, nails digging into your skin. You saw faint bite marks on her ear and neck, he breath hot and heavy on your collar. Her legs were wrapped around yours, each stroke followed by a cry of pleasure from your love. Sombra cried out in pleasure- an enthralling noise - as she came, her walls clenching hard and tight around you, the nails in your back only punctuating the pleasure that was her orgasim. You couldn't last after that, thrusting one final time into her, filling her with your cum. Exhausted, you collapsed on her, going limp. She chuckled, brushing your hair as she rubbed your back.
"Hehe, sorry about you back love, just kinda..."
"Lost control?"
"Yeah," she chuckled, tracing the marks on your back, "that's one way to put it. You're just too good got your own good babe!"
You managed a tired laugh,
"Hah! I try."
And you too held each other, in loving embrace, and with the love of your life in your arms, fell fast asleep.

"If I know what love is, it is because of you"