Ice Ice Baby <pt.1>

You and Mei sat at home in your hot tub, jets on full blast and listing to your favorite songs. She let out a cute moan as she adjusted herself against the stream, eyes closed as she soaked in the hot water.

"We should use this thing more often [y/n]."

"I agree," You said, admiring her generous and plentiful curves and her tight fitting two-piece. You and she had yet to do it, but watching her and admiring her, you began to wonder if that might change.

You stretched yourself out, arms off to the sides and let your head roll back, pulling your neck muscles and letting out your own sigh as you did. You felt Mei scoot closer, and opening an eye, saw her sidle up next to you. You wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a kiss. Still shy, she jumped, only to open up, soon french kissing as she straddled your lap. She hooked her legs around yours, and ever so faintly, began grinding on your hardening member. Only swimsuits separating your piece from her temple, you could feel her soft lips through your trunks. This, coupled with her blissfully beautiful breasts grinding against you, it wasn't much of a surprise when Mei noticed you were excited.

She broke the kiss, looking down, and then back up with a raised eyebrow. You both laughed before falling into another kiss. Still grinding on you, you felt like you were going to explode.

"Mei, we need to get out."

"What? Why? I thought-"

"Yes, and you gonna help me."

Smiling and blushing, she followed you out of the hot tub. You get to your room and drop the trunks, and her eyes widen, cheeks turning crimson as she sees your member for the first time. You go over to her, and kissing her on the forehead, unclasp her top. It falls to the ground, revealing her perky nipples. You guide her to the bed, still kissing, gently lay her on her back. Breaking the kiss, you lower down to her bottom piece and slowly pull down, exposing her soaking womanhood. You line up with her, placing a hand on her hip for balance, and look for approval. Cheeks cherry red she nods, and you slowly parted her lips, sliding into her warm, tight embrace. She let's out a sharp gasp, eyes shut as she clenched the sheets.
You paused, still inside her, waiting until she nodded again. Slowly, you began thrusting into her and earning cute whimpers and cries of pleasure.

After a few minutes of this, you scoop her up so that she's sitting in you lap, and meet her with a kiss. She wraps her thicc legs around you, pulling her core closer and making each thrust all the more deeper, while locking her hands around your back. Her breasts bounced with each thrust. She dug her nails into you back, letting out a cry as her walls tightened around you, drowning your member in her fliuds. The sudden pressure and wave of ecstasy you let out a loud swear as you came, filling her warm insides.

You pulled out and laid down on the bed with Mei. She burrowed her head into your chest, draping a leg over yours and pulling her self in. You fell into a comfy slumber with you Bea Mei.

How do I make sex scenes longer?