Fucking brat?

Ren sits across from her brother, shouta, and drinks her tea. He had invited her and Hisoka over to catch up on what he's missed. "Ok, so you eloped, there was no actual wedding?" He asks, he was kind of upset he didn't get to see her get married, and that he wasn't there to see his nephew when he was born.

"Yes, really you didn't miss anything there. I almost didn't even wear a dress. Toshi was so upset." Ren giggles, "he said there was no way we were eloping if I wasn't wearing a dress."

Shouta actually smiles as he listens to his sister talk. She seems happy, he's glad she found someone to make her smile and laugh, especially after the pain their parents had caused her. "Hisoka, he's three, right? He's advances for his age."

Ren beams, "that's all me. He gets his looks from his father and his brains from me. Yeah, he's three, almost four. His quirk should be showing up soon."

"Momma!" Hisoka screams from the living room. Ren jumps up and hurries in there to find a man with gravity defying blonde hair watching her son with wide eyes. Hisoka hides behind the couch obviously afraid of the stranger in his uncles home.

"Present Mic?" Ren asks with a raised eyebrow. Said hero turns and faces Ren.

"Recluse! I'm guessing the little listener belongs to you then." He sighs in relief, "good, I thought shouta was hiding a secret family from home." He pouts at the thought of his friend keeping secrets.

Hisoka runs over to his mother and latches on to her leg. "Momma, why is the weird man in uncle Shos home?" The small boy asks. Ren laughs and pats her sons head.

"I don't know, lets ask uncle shouta." She turns to her brother smirking as he glares at her. "Shouta, you nephew wants to know why the strange man is in your house."

"Uncle shouta?!" Mic cries out and grabs his friend. "Why didn't you tell me! I'm your friend!"

"Mommy, the weird mans scaring me.." Hisoka clings to her leg tighter and hides behind it more.

"Hisashi, enough. You're scaring Hisoka." Shouta glares at his friend before turning to his nephew, "don't worry kid. He's just a big cry baby, couldn't hurt a fly."

"Eh! Shouta! You're so mean.." Hisashi pouts then turns towards Ren. "How are you and shouta related?"

"I'm his little sister." She states simply.

"Eh?! Shouta! You never said you had a little sister! We've been friends for years and I'm just now meeting her?" Hizashi complains loudly as he clings to his friend. Ren shakes her head smiling, they're kind of cute together.

"If you are not here within the next three minutes, I am leaving." Ren growls into her phone.

"I'm sorry, damn it!" Katsuki yells on the other end. He was already fifteen minutes late, he knew she was going to make him train harder today now. It really wasn't his fault. His old hag had made him run errands for her.

Ren sighs softly as she runs her fingers through Hisokas hair. "I understand you're a teenager, you have a family and friends, but if you're not going to take this seriously..."

"I am taking this seriously! I already told you, my old hag had me run some errands! We've been training for two weeks, I've never been late once until now. Cut me some damn slack woman!" He growls through the phone.

"Just hurry Katsuki, I only have the gym for a limited time today. I want to get the best out of the time we have." She then hangs up.

"He's not very nice." Hisoka says softly.

Ren lightly tugs his hair. "He doesn't seem like it, but he actually cares more then most. He feels everything so deeply and just doesn't know how to show it, so he gets angry." She kisses the crown of his head. "Why don't you play with the other kids? I know that cute pinkette you are always talking about is here today."