Chapter Fourteen

Three weeks later. 

I was moving in with my brother and Mason in their apartment. My mom and dad suggested it to save on spending money on a dorm. I start college in one week. I quickly get dress before we drive to the apartment.

I was going to study business management and business itself. My dad wants me to help out with the wine ranch. He need a manager to help him out.

I put on tight jeans with a white strap shirt, a flannel shirt over the white top and my brown flat boots. I let my hair down in it's natural way and just put some lip-gloss on.

I haven't heard anything from Emma since the night of the party

I haven't heard anything from Emma since the night of the party. I even left her texted saying I'm not mad at her. And that we just should talk. But nothing. I decided to just give her time and let her come to me when she is ready to talk. 

I take my stuff, those that I can take and make it downstairs. My dad and everyone was waiting there.

"Is there more?" my dad asks. I nod and Mason and Chad runs upstairs to get it. 

My dad takes the ones I had and we went to Chad's truck. Mason and Chad comes outside and put everything on the truck. 

I hug my dad and he kisses me on the cheek. 

"Be good." he says and I nod.

"I'll miss you dad." I said and I gave him a smile.

"Love you." he says and I just smiled.

"Love you too." I waved at him and I get in the truck. Chad and my dad says goodbye and Mason and my dad too. They both get in the truck and Chad starts driving.

"Have you heard from Emma?" Chad asks me.

"No." I said looking down. I hear him sigh.

"She will come around." I said to him and he nods.

I look to Mason and he stares at me. I smiled at him and I blow him a kiss. He chuckles and looks to the front again. I chuckle to myself again.

"I have a date tonight. Will you be okay with Mason alone tonight?" Chad breaks the silence. 

Oh yes I will. I look to Mason and he stare at me a smirk came across his face.

"Yeah." I said and I smiled. 

"If she annoys you too much just tickle her." Chad says to Mason. I rolled my eyes at that.

"She's fine." Mason chuckles. 

Oh baby it's more than fine. You and me all alone in our apartment. How fun can it be? I chuckled louder than I plan to. Chad watch me in the rear view mirror and Mason looks to the back. Oh crap.

"What's so funny?" Chad asks.

"Oh. Um... That one guy just fell of his bike." I quickly made up something.

"Oh." Chad shrugs.  

I blow out a breath of relief. And Mason laughs. I bit my lip and I just looked out the window. Keep your thoughts in tact Ri. 

We soon get at the apartment and Chad parks the truck in a spot. Chad gets out and Mason and I get out too. From the outside the apartment didn't look like much. But it was near the beach. That's a plus side. 

"Oh dad got you a gift. Mom is bringing it later." 

I just nod and we all get things and went inside. The inside of the apartment was beautiful. It was grey and light other colors. The kitchen to the right. And it had a balcony. It had a view out to the ocean. Just behind the wall in the kitchen there was stairs. Chad goes up the stairs and Mason shows me to go up. I went upstairs and Mason behind me. Chad turn left and he opens the door. He goes in and I assumed it was my room. 

I went inside and it wasn't big but not small either. It has light blue color on the walls. Double bed and a dresser and a small table where a bed lamp was on. Chad puts my things down.

"We didn't have much time to change anything but it's livable. And you have your own bathroom. Mason and I have to share one."

"No. It's fine. I like it." I said and I put my things down. 

"Well I let you settle in then. I'm going to go get ready for my date." Chad says and I nod at him. 

Chad leaves and Mason puts my things down. I turn around to him. And he smiles at me.

"I'm just next to you. Your brother on the other side of the hall next to the bathroom." 

I smiled and nod at him. 

"I'll see you later. I'll give you some space." he says and he walks out of the room. 

He closes the door and I went to the bed. I fell on the bed and bounced a bit. I chuckled and lie more on the bed. I sigh out a happy sigh.

This is gonna be great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.

Riley's room.