Chapter Eighteen

I stayed in my room and lay on my bed. The other night with Mason was amazing. I lied thinking about the other night, stroking my hand over my jeans. I want more of that. I hear a knock at the door and I flew up on my arms. I was flustered. 

"Yeah." my voice was cracking up a bit and I clear my throat.

"I'm just going to the shops. Your brother left. I'll be back later." Mason says. 

"Okay." I said and see him leave at the peek of the door. 

I knew what I had to do. I need to feel that pleasure again. I get up from my bed and I search through my closet for something sexy. Something that says I want you now. I take out a lace see-through gown. And I spot a bra and lace panties that can go with it. I put it on the bed and went to my bathroom. I turn the water on of the shower and I get undressed. I get in and I shower quickly and shave. I get out and wrap the towel around me. I go to my room to the bed and I get some cream and drop the towel. I hear the door open and close of the front door. I take some cream and put it on my body and rub it in. I take the panties and I slide them on me. Then I put the bra on and put the gown over me. I tie it closed. I walk to my mirror and stare at myself. I dried my hair and brushed it out. I add some eyeliner and mascara and lip-gloss. I stare at myself again and it hits me. Heels. I need some matching heels. I go to my closet and get heels and I put them on. I look at myself in the mirror again and I nod at myself.

 I look at myself in the mirror again and I nod at myself

I go out the door and to the stairs. I hesitated a few times and take a few deep breaths in and out. I heard Mason down in the kitchen being busy. I wonder what he was doing. I make my way down the stairs and I sneak around the wall. I see Mason and he was with his back to me. He got candles and take out for us. I saw strawberries and chocolate dip. He was busy lighting the candles and I smiled in awe at this. 

I stay quiet and I tip toe to the kitchen light and I switch it off. With the few candles he lit up it will be enough to light the room up. He jumps and he looks back at me and I lean against the wall in a sexy stand and he stares. He turns around and his eyes scans me. He rub his neck and I saw a bit of a blush on his cheek. I smiled and I take the string of the gown and pull it. I open the gown and he smirks and he looks me up and down again.

"Riley..." he says and I walk up to him and he keeps staring at me. I put my finger on his lips showing him to shush. And I slide my finger down to his chest. He stares me in my eyes. 

"Baby... Slow down." he says. I stare at him and he smiles.

"I just want us to eat and have a nice meal together first. Gosh you look so hot. But lets just take things slow for now." he says and he looks me in my eyes. I step away from him and I nod.

"Can I help?" I asked. He nods and he hands me the lighter. 

"You can light the rest of the candles. I'll take the food to the blanket over there." 

I look back and there was a blanket in the living room. With two pillows and it looked so cozy. I chuckled and I nod and look back at him. 

I lit the rest of the candles and he takes the food to the blanket and takes the candles and put them around the living room. I take the rest of the food and he takes them from me. He comes back to me and takes my hand. We walk to the blanket and we sit down. I closed the gown again and I know he is staring every once in a while. 

We feed each other some food and strawberries and chocolate dip. He laughs and takes his finger to my lip. He rubs it taking some chocolate off from it and he licks his thumb. I chuckled and blushed. He lifts my chin up again and he gently rubs my chin. I stare at him and he comes closer to me with his mouth. I closed my eyes and he brushed his lips against mine gently.

"I love you." he says and my eyes opens looking into his eyes.

I stayed quiet for a while. He took me by surprise with that. He stares at me confused waiting for me to answer.

"Did you hear me?"

"I love you too. Sorry I wasn't expecting that." I said and I smiled. He smirks and he kisses me. 

His hands went into my hair and I grab him on his shirt pulling him into me, kissing him back. He push me back so that I go lie on the pillow and he laid next to me not breaking our kiss. I put my leg around his waist and pushed myself towards him. Something in me is just wanting him more and more. He moves his hand to the string of the gown and he pulls it and he opens the gown. He stroke his hand over my body and I tilt my head back and push myself against him again. I'm hungry for him. I just can't get enough I want more. He kisses me in my neck while his hand rubs me over my breasts and soft pants escape my mouth and moans. 

"Mason." I moan out.

He sucks on my ear.

"Yeah."

"Fuck me." I said. 

He stops kissing me in my neck and he stares into my eyes. I stare back into his panting hard.

"Please..." I moan out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.