5k special (slight smut + fluff)

Go follow my wattpad Instagram yannie_yah_watty

Q: what is Yuri's favorite toy to use?

Otabek: Why don't you tell them Kitten.

*Blushing* Yuri: My bullet vibrator, I love how intese it can be.

Otabek: And I love how you grind on my lap while moaning into my shoulder whenever I put it in you.

Yuri: Be-beka, don't give them details.

Otabek: But we wouldn't want to disappoint our lovely fans Yura.

Yuri: Stop braking the fourth wall. Next question.

Author: Hey, stop doing my job.

Q: We all know that Yuuri loves his mate mark. What about Victor.?

Victor: Of course I love the cute little mark my Yuuri gave me. It makes me feel so loved. Whenever I'm upset or feel lonely I just rub the mark and it calms me down. I'm glad Yuuri marked me.

Yuuri: I'm happy too, Vitya. ( Sitting on Victors lap, face in his neck.) I love your scent Victor, its perfect.

Victor: And all yours. ( Yuuri purrs in the alphas lap.)

Q: Yuuri whats you're favorite toy?

Yuuri: Oh, when I little was a keep I had a toy cat that I took everywhere. I  probably would have gotten one two,  but I got a dog.(rest in peace Vichan.)

Victor: Yuuri, I don't  think thats what they meant.

Yuuri: What do you mean Victor? ( whisper the unholy truth in Yuuri's ears, Yuuri is a blushing mess.) Re-really, thats what they meant? ( Clearly embarrassed.)

Victor: You don't have to anwer if you don't want to, Yuuri.

Yuuri: It's fine. I like my knotting toy the most. Though I mainly use it during heat, when Victor is too tired to keep going.

Victor: You have so much stamina though.

Yuuri: It's fine, I still love you alpha. (Kisses his cheek.)

Q: Yuri do you and Beka have any kinks, and if you do what are they?

Yuri: Of course, evryone has their kinks.

Otabek: Yuri has a bredding kink, despite the fact that he can't get pregnant.

Yuri: It's actually more common in omegas that can't get pregnant though. Some studies show it's because subconsciously we want to get impregnated. Hence why my body gets very exited at the thought of being filled to the brim with alpha seed. (Mouth starts watering at the thought.)

Otabek: Compose yourself, Kitten. As for my kink, I do enjoy role play. Especially when Yura dresses up as a sexy Kitten. On his hands and knees, moanig and begging for daddy's milk.

Yuri: He also has a small daddy kink, I play along with it though.

Otabek: You also love to bite and scratch me.

Yuri: But you like that.

Otabek: You're right.

Q: For all of you what is your favorite part of your mates body.

Victor: I love Yuuri's thicc thighs and nice ass. ( Grabs Yuuri's plump butt, he yelps in response.)

Yuuri: Vi-victor, don't do that.

Victor: I thought you liked it when I played with your zhopa(ass). Especially when I pull out the feathers.

Yuuri: Later, ok?

Victor: Oh thats better than ok. ( starts making out with Yuuri.)

Yuri: God, these two are a mess. My favorite part of  Beka is his big strong hands. There so strong and firm. He always touches me in the right places. *blushing *

Otabek: My favorite part of Yura, is his head.

Yuri: My head?

Otabek:  Yup, it has your gorgeous eyes,  pink lips. Unbelievably soft golden hair, and your beautiful brain.

Yuri: How sweet of you Beka.

Otabek: ...but I also love your hips because how you react when ever I play with them.

Yuri: I like when you do that too.

Victor: Yuuuuri, you didn't say what part of my body you love the most about me.

Yuuri: Well I love you handsom face, and your shaped abbs. (Traces his alphas stomach, causing Victor to giggle.) I love your sexy laugh too.

Victor: That doesn't count it's not physical.

Yuuri: I still love it about you though. I love your neck and how you lose your shit whenever I suck on your scent galnd. ( Yuuri pecks the very spot, Victor shudders at the sensation.) But most of all I love your big alpha di-

Yuri: Gross, so sappy. No more.

Yuuri: Sorry  I was caught up in the moment.

Q: How strong is Victor and Yuuri's bond.

Yuuri: I think that our bond is very strong.

Victor: So do I. About a day after we mated, my job called. They made me come in dispite the circumstances.

Yuuri: I was heart broken knowing he had to leave me. I almost went into OMD( omega mating depression), it happens when an omega thinks their mate left them.

Victor: I felt so bad doing that to my Yuuri.

Yuuri: If Victor didn't call me constantly and scent most of the house before he left. I probably would have gotten OMD.

Victor: You know I would never leave you Yuuri.

Yuuri: I know, thats why you're my alpha.

Victor: And thats why your my omega. (The two snuggle.)

Yay, I'm so glad that this story has so many reads. Glad to do this for this milestone. Go follow thw Instagram yannie_yah_watty.  Yannie-yah out.