(25)

14th February 2020

14th February 2020

"Happy Valentine's Day Darling!" Perrie Shouted jumping into his arms as he'd just brought back the dogs from their morning walk.

"Good Morning and Happy Valentines to you too," he laughs kissing her cheek.

Grabbing Hatchi and Frankie's food from the cupboard she laughs, "Joe rang me while you were out telling me to tell you Happy Valentine's Day,"

"Why didn't he ring me?"

"Wanted to rub it in my face that's your in love with each other," she laughs again.

"You know full well your the one I love," grabbing her waist and caressing her face.

"I know," she blushes kissing his lips.

"I want to prove it more,"

"What? How?"

"Wait there don't move," he rushes out of the room and up their staircase.

"Uh okay," she laughs

"Frankie, Hatchi food," she calls.

By this time, Ben is already back downstairs.

"Ben what is it? She says turning around and gasping.

Ben was crouched down on one knee with a small box in his hand.

"Will you, Perrie Louise Meddows Taylor marry me?"

Perries eyes welled up as she stared at the man on his knee, moving forward she cries softly.

"Of course I will,"

Ben collapses as she says this, one from being on his knee so long and that the his girlfriend well fiancé just said yes.

Laughing Perrie helps Ben to sit properly, she engulfs him in a hug, peppering him with kisses.

"You going to put it on then? Or leave it in the box?"

Perrie slipped the ring on her finger. A lovely shaped rock now sat on her finger, she admired it, smiling.

"I love you Ben,"

"I love you too Sweetheart,"

The sound of barking came closer to the pair, it was instantly recognisable of their dogs, who jumped all over them.