(43)

September 2nd 20211:34pm

September 2nd 2021
1:34pm

"Is everyone packed?" Asks Jade to the group of nine people.

The girls of Majesty and the Bohemian Rhapsody cast were going on a weekend trip to Brighton before the birth.

"Are you sure this is a good idea for you Perrie?" Ben Asks

"I'm sure it's fine anyway I don't want to miss out on this," she smiles "now come on everyone out".

The group piled out of the Hardy house, Perrie coming closely behind until,

Splash

"Fucking hell" she groans
"What's wron.." Ben stutters until he sees his wife stood with liquid around her feet.

"You water j-just b-broke," he stutters turning around shouting to the group "her waters broke!"

The group rushes back into the house to the couple.

"Perrie your going to have you baby," smiles Lucy

"Not if I don't get to the hospital first,"
"Come on we need to go," panics Leigh-Anne rushing to hep her bandmate.

"Perrie, Ben and me and the girls will go in their car meet us at the hospital okay?" says Jesy.

Finally in the car with their hospital bag, Perrie pulls out her phone to call her parents.

"Hey Mum,"
"Hi darling everything okay?"
"Yes well no I'm sort of in labour," she laughs

Cheers and chatter come from the other end of the phone, quickly realising it was here while family.

"Your what?! Oh my god We'll meet you at the hospital love,"

Now her dad was speaking, "your mothers gone into over drive we will meet you there, good luck darling"

"Thanks dad see you later. Love you"
"Love you too Kid"

 Love you""Love you too Kid"