Cinnamon Challenge

Me: ok the ones from last chapter are now on this one cause the chapter was getting too long XD sooooo "Creepypasta_girl15" dares Jeff, EJ, LJ, and Toby to do the cinnamon challenge and just for fun make masky break BEN's game and system (also "willowdove" wanted that too!!)

Jeff: but I hate cinnamon!!!

Toby: ILL DO IT WHERES THE CINNAMON!?!?

EJ: here Toby *gives Toby a spoon full of cinnamon*

Toby: *puts all of the cinnamon in his mouth and coughs it all up like dust* WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Jeff: Ehehehehehe

Me: now you three do it!!!

Jeff: fine but if I die I'll- *he gets interrupted by EJ putting a spoon full of cinnamon in his mouth* OH GOD *starts coughing up cinnamon clouds*

Lj: how bad can it be? *eats a spoon full and doesn't cough it up* yummy!!!

EJ: ugh *eats a spoon full and runs to the bathroom throwing up* JESUS!!!!

Me: ok now masky break ze games and system!!

BEN: NO PLEASE!! I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF MONEY CAUSE OF YOU GUYS BREAKING THEM AND I HAVE TO KEEP BUYING NEW ONES!!!

Masky: *breaks BEN's system and does the troll face*

BEN: *gets pissed and starts breaking his games* I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE I FU-

Me: moving on..... "MoonFairyMagics" dare Jane to kidnap Jeff, stuff him in a bag, and drop kick him into someone's pool!!!

Jeff: if you can try ;D!!

Jane: oh really?! *tackles Jeff and stuffs him into a bag* NOW MY FAVORITE PART!!! *goes to someone's pool and drop kicks him into it. Jane runs off when she seems a girl come out*

Jeff: LET ME OUT!

*a random girl opens the bag and starts fangirling*

Fangirl: OMG JEFF OMG OMG OMG!

Jeff: ......fuck......

Me: haha! anyways ummm last dare!!! "Jeffery_Makara" dares Jane to hug Jeff!!!! BUT without a knife behind his back!!!!

Jane: awww :(

Me: it'll be ok...you can stab him next time!

Jeff: wheres the love?!? I need some loven from my bitches!!!

*jane rolls her eyes and hugs Jeff then backs away slowly*

Jane: derp....

Me: okie that's it!!!! also I'm adding you *gasps* CAN TRUTH OR DARE THE ADMIN!!!! 0.0 so that means you can truth OR dare me too!!!!!