We're going to Jotunheim

Loki and I go to my room and I sigh. "How did they get into Asgard?"

"Laufey must know a secret entrance." Loki suggests.

I shake my head. "It just doesn't make sense..."

I take the tiara off my head and lay it on my bedside table, then I take off my cape and gently lay it on my bed. I go out onto my balcony and look out at the city.

Suddenly, I feel feather light fingers against my hips, warm breathing on my neck.

"Loki, what are you doing?" I ask with a smile, feeling his body get closer.

"Dancing." Loki begins to move my hips with his hands, his body swaying as well.

I chuckle and turn toward him, putting my hands on his shoulders, dancing with him. "You are a fabulous dancer, Prince." I say with a serious face. 

Loki chuckles. "As are you, Princes."

I drop my smile and sigh. "Loki...Thor is upset, shouldn't we do something?"

Loki sighs and stops. "Of course he's upset." He let's go of me and sits on my bed.

"Hey, why are you upset?"

"I just wanted some peace with you..." Loki rests his head in his hands.

I sit beside him. "Hey, we can have peace. At the waterfall, remember?"

Loki chuckles. "We haven't been there in ages."

"Which means we need to go back soon." I kiss his cheek and look him in the eyes. "You know I love you, right?"

Loki smiles softly and takes my hand in his. "I love you, too."

Standing up, Loki kisses my hand, then leaves the room. I smile and sigh, getting up and closing the door to my balcony. 

I fix my hair, then I leave the room as well.

***

I walk into the large dining area where a feast was supposed to be held after the ceremony. But I find that the table has been overturned, food and dishes all over the floor.

Thor is sitting on the steps to my right, Asgard's sunset beautiful in the background. Loki appears from behind a column and joins Thor. I walk over and sit down on the steps as well.

"It's unwise to be in my company right now." Thor fumed, clenching his fist. "This was to be my day of triumph."

"It'll come." Loki says quietly. "In time."

I look at Loki, who looks concerned for his brother.

Sif and the Warriors Three walk in suddenly, and Volstagg gasps.

"What's this?" He looks at the food on the floor as if someone was murdered.

Loki turns to Thor and talks quietly so only the three of us can hear. "If it's any consolation, I think you're right. About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything. If they found a way to penetrate Asgard's defenses once, who's to say they won't try again? Next time with an army."

"Exactly."

"There's nothing you can do without defying Father."

Thor looks at Loki, panting, and his face changes to the one he makes when he has a horrible idea that usually ends up getting us in trouble.

"No, no, no. I know that look." I say as Thor stands up.

"That's the only way to ensure the safety of our borders." Thor says, looking at me and Loki.