Hueningkai

~
Requested by @ValkyrieRadgris
Hope you like it💜
~

You're in a new girl group called Army. You just debuted this 2019. Your group was invited to perform 2 songs with another new idol group at an awards show.

Names of the members in your group:
Leader/Rapper:
Shoi Coobin- stage name=Crystal
Unnie/Rapper/Dancer:
Yhoi Keonjun- stage name=Jen
Vocalist/Dancer:
Bhoi Ceomgyu- stage name=Ceomgyu
Rapper:
Tang Kaehyun- stage name=Kaehyun

Your the dongsaeng also the visual and main vocalist.

"Okay, girls! Wake up! We have an appointment to meet up with the new idol group we're teamed up with." You were awoken by the sound of your group leader's voice.

"Ugh, 5 more minutes." You said annoyed covering your head with a pillow when suddenly pillows were being hit at you and Ceomgyu and Jen started tickling you.

"Ah hahaha, okay okay, I'm awake." You laughed out breaking free from them.

"Okay, we have about 2 hours to get ready before the car arrives to pick us up." Crystal announced

"I'm curious on who we're partnered with." Kaehyun said.

"Me too. I bet they're cuties like BTS, haha." Jen exclaimed.

After two hours of preparing, the car came and drove your group over at Bighit entertainment.

"Woah, wait, so the group we're teamed up with works for them?!" You exclaimed excitedly opening the car window.

"Don't tell me it's BTS!" Kaehyun said

"Sorry guys, but its not BTS." Your manager said and laughed at our reactions cause she knows how much you guys love BTS.

"Aww" we all said in sync.

"Wait, if it's not BTS then..." Crystal didn't finish her sentence. Instead she stared blankly at her feet shocked.

"Tomorrow x Together?!" Jen exclaimed.

"Yup. They aren't here yet so we have to wait here in the car. They're still on their way here coming from an interview." Your manager said.

"Oh my gosh. I am shookt right now." Crystal said

"You mean, Jungshookt hehe." Ceomgyu corrected.

"Oh STOB IT." Crystal replied and you all laughed.

After minutes of talking about how excited you guys were to work with TxT, you suddenly felt hungry.

"Can I go out for a bit? I'm hungry. I'll just go find a convenience store." You said to your manager.

"Okay, make it quick cuz the guys might arrive anytime." Your manger said.

"Could you grab me some soy milk? I'm craving for it right now." Crystal said rubbing her tummy.

"You're always craving for soy milk." Jen teased.

"Well, it's my favorite, can't help it." Crystal replied and you all laughed.

After minutes of walking, you finally found a convenience store just a block away from the Bighit Building. But before you went in, something caught your eye so you had to take a picture.

You clicked to take a snap when someone suddenly photo bombed. You looked up to see who it was.