A Terrible Mistake

An Akuma- butterfly was flying loose in The city Of Paris. Unexpected a hand approach the akuma, captured it, squeezing with their fist. The Figure turned around their heads and jump off the building, disappearing into the dark night, under the moonlight as they realised, someone was there standing still, starting at them...
Chat Noir P.O.V
"A few months ago, there was an akuma attack and Their beloved Superheros were defeated...
All the Citizens had locked up themself in their houses as horror preponderated in their hearts. He was Unbeatable, ruthless and he was showing no Mercy on his Prays. Most of the injured people who were transferred to the Hospital, had been close to death with parts of their bodies missing but Luckily for them, they Survived...
Arcording to the reporters and the Police, He had Sharp Claws that could carve your bones and spicular teeth that could snap out your Flesh. The most terrifying thing about him was that he was as white as a ghost. Not even the Shadows could compete against him. The Police figured out that Most of his Prays were actually Criminals and they arrested the most dangerous delinquents and yet the couldn't caught hazardous of All! They Couldn't Stop Him, Neither Hauckmoth or Ladybug and so Paris was slowly immersing in Chaos and Destruction...
Heroes Team tried and failed many times to defeat or reason the Demon. He was too starborn and thirsty for bloodshed...
After a heavy and tence combat, A brave and Confident, with a gentle smile on her face, girl stepped forward to Face the Insane Beast by trying to reach his heart with her kindness and Compassion but He... I.. I Made a terrible mistake.."
-"Marrinete.."
-"(*Hiccup. Drain blood*) Chat?.."
Cataclism mage her feet weak, ready to fall, Chat caught her. Tears were rolling from his purple eyes , as they were turning back to pure green again, to his cheeks. She was feeling her eyes heavy and her blood turn cold as Chat was hagging her tighter in his arms, refusing to believe it..
-"MARRINETE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
"Her Sacrifice will be remembered for an Eternity but Nothing will be Ever be the same Without her. Paris is Safe but also Miserable. Unexpected a Lot of People showed up in her Funeral. Most of them were there to keep Marrinete's Parents, friends and Rest of her Family company as Their hearts were burning to ashes. A Lot of them, were those who came just to see their Saviour's body being put under the cold and Lonely ground...
The weeks were turning to Months like time didn't matter anymore. The Akuma attacks were limited but they had became more challenging. School turned gloomy. It was Like Marrinete was the source of the school Spirit. Chloe was also effectived and to honour her name and classmate(old friend) She ask her father for a girl's sculpture to be placed to the middle of the school. Nobody had any objection for destroying the use of the yard cause they knew, Marrinete was deserving more than just a statue...
Ladybug was contentiously avoid everyone and without any explanations she left the Team. Refusing to help. Ladybug left the fortune of the Citizens of Paris and the Membership of the Miraculous Holders under the supervision and leadership of a murderer's hands...mine.

Adrien's P.O.V

At school, I arrived realy early again. It was hard to sleep when you know your hands are field with blood, especially when it was one of your best friends. I went and sat on my seat, burying my face in my hands and resting on my desk. Nino and Àlya just came in and as usual they were hanging their heads low and Àlya's eyes were droopy red cause she woke up crying again. Everyone was pained. How Could I blame her, how can I blame them all. One of their best and Kindness friend was been taken away from them.. I have taken away Marrinete from them and it is my all Fault! How could I let myself get akumatized, why i didn't fight back and Why I don't remember anything of what Happened expect than.. I should probably stop Blaming myself, I Don't want to make another scene by hurting more of those who love..
A new teacher showed up today. He knew our statements so he wasn't pushing us. You all wonder what happened to Miss Bustier. Regarding Marrinete's death, she couldn't stand teaching in a class with miserable students that reminded her the sweet and shy girl. So she demanded to change school and she even probably change city as well. Miss Mandeleiev couldn't stand teaching our class eather but she was stronger and so she took miss Bustier's Place in all other classes until new teachers were hire. During the Lesson I heard Àlya snobbing for the fith time. It was so painful for her to see an Empty seat beside her Everyday. The teacher approach her..
-"Are you Ok? Would You like to be excused for a little while?"
Àlya nobbed before she burst into tears. Chloe Imidiatly took action and Helped Àlya to get out of the Class to the girls lavatory. Since Marrinete's sacrifice, Chloe was the only one who could stand stable on her feet and She was trying to give a positive image by confort and help those in need. She was also making a lot of visits to the Dupain-Chan bakery to check on Marrinete's Parents. Thanks to Choe's kind actions, less people were exposed to became akumatized by Hauckmoth. Thinking of him, he could use his dirty akuma's to akumatize everyone in Paris, taking advantage their sad emotions toward Marrinete, but he didn't! Maybe deep down, he was also feeling guilty but that doesn't mean he is less dangerous. He is now using the emotions of anger and fear that perhaps are stronger than sorrow and despair...

School had just ended..
Adrien after he escorted Nino to Àlya's house, he decided to go for a walk and clear his head. While he was lisening to music, a huge crash was heard from the behind. It was an Akuma attack. Adrien instantly found a safe place to hide and transform into his super suit. He wasn't very happy or had the mood to face the desperation of the "Hero Team"!..

The Battle seemed to take for ages as None of them could just take the object from the villain and break it or destroy it. They needed Ladybug to purify the Akuma and She.. she barley was showing up! So they were just "dancing around" without any hope of her coming..

Queen Bee had been stricken down along with Chat Noir who apparently was Paw-full at coaching. The Villain was aggressively trying to break Carapace's Protection shield and Crash both Nino and Àlya who was uncautious at that moment. Chat Got up, field with anger, ready to attack but Before he could do Anything The Villain was defeated. Rena Rouge woke up and Carapace was relieved when she saw her trying to stand up on her feet again. Nino knew it was too much for her but he didn't want to take Àlya's Miraculous away. Being a super hero was making her to forget for a little while her friend. It was Healthy for her. Of course Chat wasn't helping much as She was think how to "kill and forgive" him with the excuse that he had no control over his actions. Plus Nobody seemed to remember what truly happened. So Chat was safe for now..
Everyone , exhausted, got up and Stand in a Line. Carapace had crosed Rena's arm around his neck, holding her, making sure she won't fall. Àlya was still dizzy...
Nobody made a sound, they just Watched Ladybug clean the mess with her powers and starting walking away. Chat Noir clench his teeth, making his hands into fits, he shouted with a furiously expression on his Face...
-"WHY!!?
Ladybug stopped and turned her head a few degrees, giving him a cold sideways glare. Chat made a step forward...
-"WHY ARE YOU AVOID US!!? WHY ARE YOU AVOID ME!!? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS LADYBUG!!?
Ladybug did not make a sound, she just responded by ignoring him and started walking again. Chat got pissed. He walked toward her and raised his hand to reach her shoulder. Ladybug's eyes widened and instantly grabbed his arm and tackle Chat Noir on the ground with force. Using her leg, Ladybug took on her hand his batton. The Others were frozen with their jaws wide open. Chat Noir was about to get up but he was shocked and with narrowly eyes he was starring at The Lady in Red who was Pointing out, with his weapon, his neck. Ladybug looked at him with crinkle nose and her teeth clenched as wrath was dominating her body..
-"Meet ME at the Eiffel Tower TONIGHT!!!"
Chat thought she was about to hit him but Ladybug dropped his batton to the ground, turned around and left. Chat Noir's heart was beating faster as he started breathing heavy and fast. He couldn't understand what just happened...

It was Midnight: So many memories crossed his mind. Chat and his Lady were spending hours there, after patrols. They always met each other at midnight so there was no question what time was the arrangement..
Chat gazed the city. So peaceful and yet so villainous..
-"You Final Come.."
Chat Noir turned around in suprise! Ladybug was standing behind him the whole time. She had her arms crossed and her face was barely visible cause "it was hiden by the Shadows of the Tower", causing Chat to hesitate..

Chat Noir thought that it was a terrible mistake..

Aftet Death episode 1
This is just the specimen until i finished my other book i will not be update soon.. So don't expect it..
...By Larendia 🐾